Top Nassau Day Trips
17 results | All Nassau Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Everything. We especially loved the pigs and the sand bars! We would do it all over again. We have never said that about an excursion before. Next time we are bringing our family!"
* A traveler said: "We are glad we took this tour from our cruise docked in Nassau .. we saw everything that we need to see, pig island, swim with the sharks and etc, our flight is on time .. our guide scooter is awesome.. we recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. The guide was wonderful and had many interesting stories to tell about Nassau. The beach she took us to was uncrowded and very beautiful. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the segway tour. We would have liked to spend more time driving around the segways."
* A traveler said: "Lisa!!! This tour and our tour guide was amazing. We all agreed this was our favorite stop on our trip due to the knowledge Lisa instilled in us and the delicious food we got to eat. Bahamian Kitchen is a must hit when you are in Nassau and if we come back we will be going there for conch fritters!"
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We learned a lot from her. She was very good and has a lot of insight about the history of the buildings that we saw and about the Bahamas itself."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "Anthea and Michelle gave us a lovely tour of Nassau truly tailored to our interests. Anthea went out of her way to show us native plants and animals and found ripe sea grapes and native almonds to pick and sample. We learned so much about the rich history of the islands and people. They were flexible and accommodating. A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately the tour was canceled due to a problem in the park. However they accommodated us with a very nice tour of the island. It was a wonderful time and a lot of fun. Merry, DJ and Nika were wonderful and a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun me and my husband the young lady she took us to like 4 different locations and it was definitely had great fun and and drinks and good night life she was so bubbly and genuine I would go back she’s awesome"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paradise Island
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Arawak Cay
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Fort Fincastle
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Pirates of Nassau
- Parliament Square
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Government House
- Fort Charlotte
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida