Top Naples Motor Sports
19 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Giovanni, our driver, was amazing. Very kind, drove calmly, and explained the sights to see in each village. You don’t have a lot of time in each village, but it is enough to see the main things."
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "We awaited in the wrong spot, they look and look after us, texted, called, WhatsApp’s us to find us. In our way back we misunderstood the departure time, again they went to find us. We apologize to other passengers, for causing delay but this people went above and beyond with us. 💯 recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guide had SO MUCH information about Pompeii. I'd never want to go w/o a guide. It was a rainy day but he timed it well so even though it was a bit miserable in Sorrento we had the perfect time at Pompeii where it mattered. A tour from the ship did it opposite and were miserable in the wet, muddy Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! We thoroughly enjoyed it. The time at Vesuvius was sufficient enough to enjoy the hike and get some food. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the visit. The guide Paulo was very knowledgeable. The van was comfortable. We did not know that we had to invit lunch to the guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia