Top Naples Half-day Tours
313 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "A relaxing day trip comprising the most famous cities of the Amalfi coast. Everything was organized well and our driver Giovanni did an excellent job"
* A traveler said: "Francesca & Elena gave us a wonderful tour of Pompeii & perhaps the best pizza we have ever had. And oh my god, you get a huge pizza & soda all for $5 Euro. Come on! San Carlo will never be forgotten. And if you have never had a Cafe Nocciola, you have not lived."
* A traveler said: "Daniella was awesome. Here knowledge was impressive and her passion for this ancient ruins was infectious. Special note: she was called in unexpectedly on her day off, but still made it enjoyable for —a true professional. Enjoyed this trip! Thanks."
* A traveler said: "The view of the Amalfi Coast was stunning and worth the price of the trip! Swim stops were fun and beautiful as well."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, did wish it would have been a little longer. Overall a great experience, I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Rosario, picked us up on time and took care of our every need. The wine tour was amazing, the food was delicious as was the wine, and the views of Mount Vesuvius from the vineyard were spectacular! We loved this tour and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very good organized; Alessandra (the guide) and Mario (the driver), very nice - september 2021; I strongly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Love the boat around the coast. Water and scenery was amazing. Tour guide did a great job...... .. ...."
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Your guide was brilliant, very friendly and entertaining. Plenty of food was sampled and a brief historical of the food and some sights was also provided! Really really great tour, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful insight into ancient life . Our guide Nancy is passionate about history and answered all our questions with enthusiasm."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Simona was very knowledge and showed us parts of Naples most would not have seen. Enjoyed her commentary and great personality."
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours. Our guide was very knowledgeable and he took his time with our group and was very interactive."
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "It felt like i was shown around the city by an napolitan friend. It was very pleasant and i highly recommend it:)"
* A traveler said: "Salvatore our tour guide was the best !!! Really funny and warm he made us feel so comfortable and was willing to explain everything we asked him to. We definitely recommend this tour! The places were amazing and the van was really comfortable to travel with ! Salvatore the best tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Alex& Ricardo. Lots of laughs, we learned about the culture, had an amazing lunch and an unforgettable experience! Both Alex (tour guide) & Ricardo (driver) spoke perfect english we totally recommend them together!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Our guide Giusy was very accommodating and timing was spot on! Pompeii tour was great. We then moved over to Capri amazing island."
* A traveler said: "Alex and Federico made it wonderful and fun. Alex gave us all the tip so we wont go home ripped off in Capri if you arent careful! He also made sure we maximized our time more than lining up in the blue grotto! We had the time to swim, shop relax take nice photos and had the best time in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely day out, tour guide was very good and pleasant. I would reccomended you buy the entrance ticket to Pompeii, Versuvio and Herculaneum in advance of the day. All in all excellent and if you're lucky at 700mtrs from the caldera there is a man for 20 euros in a 4x4 that will take you to within a 100mtrs of peering over and into the mountain. Would reccomended this tour but you could easily spend a day in each. Pompeii is much bigger than I expected."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- La Reggia Designer Outlet
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)
- Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)
- Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)
- Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)
- Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)
- Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)
- Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)
- Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)
- Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)
- Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)
- Via Toledo
- Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)
- Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia