Top Naples Day Trips
491 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "A relaxing day trip comprising the most famous cities of the Amalfi coast. Everything was organized well and our driver Giovanni did an excellent job"
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide had SO MUCH information about Pompeii. I'd never want to go w/o a guide. It was a rainy day but he timed it well so even though it was a bit miserable in Sorrento we had the perfect time at Pompeii where it mattered. A tour from the ship did it opposite and were miserable in the wet, muddy Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Pompei and Amalfi coast are memorable places, the guides were very nice and helpfull"
* A traveler said: "We awaited in the wrong spot, they look and look after us, texted, called, WhatsApp’s us to find us. In our way back we misunderstood the departure time, again they went to find us. We apologize to other passengers, for causing delay but this people went above and beyond with us. 💯 recommended"
* A traveler said: "Very good organized; Alessandra (the guide) and Mario (the driver), very nice - september 2021; I strongly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Very good service and the driver stop a few places to let us enjoy the view. And we have a almost private tour with another couples."
* A traveler said: "Salvatore our tour guide was the best !!! Really funny and warm he made us feel so comfortable and was willing to explain everything we asked him to. We definitely recommend this tour! The places were amazing and the van was really comfortable to travel with ! Salvatore the best tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Alex& Ricardo. Lots of laughs, we learned about the culture, had an amazing lunch and an unforgettable experience! Both Alex (tour guide) & Ricardo (driver) spoke perfect english we totally recommend them together!"
* A traveler said: "Love the boat around the coast. Water and scenery was amazing. Tour guide did a great job...... .. ...."
* A traveler said: "A well organised day with a guide who was cheerful and knowledgeable. A lot packed into the day to ensure we saw lots over Capri. Lunch was basic but had several options and was served quickly allowing us to make the most of our free time. Unfortunately the grotto was closed so we went on the boat tour. I don’t think we would have made the most of a days visit to Capri if we hadn’t have gone on this tour."
* A traveler said: "The view of the Amalfi Coast was stunning and worth the price of the trip! Swim stops were fun and beautiful as well."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great - unfortunately I cannot remember his name. He was excellent with his knowledge of the island and the places to see. Lunch was great as well. The sea was rough in the morning we went soil you suffer from seas sickness I would take some tablets. I would recommend this trip if you visit Naples."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, entertaining and informative. Have learnt so much about this site. Well worth suffering the heat The information was in context with the site but comentary was lnformative and at times humourist Had everyone’s attention Sorrento similar great and informative"
* A traveler said: "Lovely day out, tour guide was very good and pleasant. I would reccomended you buy the entrance ticket to Pompeii, Versuvio and Herculaneum in advance of the day. All in all excellent and if you're lucky at 700mtrs from the caldera there is a man for 20 euros in a 4x4 that will take you to within a 100mtrs of peering over and into the mountain. Would reccomended this tour but you could easily spend a day in each. Pompeii is much bigger than I expected."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Couldn’t be happier with ease of excursion. Pompeii guide and tour was excellent. Primary guide for the day was fantastic!! Friendly helpful knowledge and very personable. Would give him 10 stars if you had it. Believe his name was Luca. Made the day and the trip for us all fantastic and memorable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Pepe was very very good! Our group of 7 could not have enjoyed this tour more. Pepe was super friendly, knowledgeable about the area and very accommodating. He listened to our wishes and reacted positively, which contributed to an amazing tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely wonderful day touring Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii with our guide, Alfonso. He started by giving us a very interesting history on Naples as we left the city, which led to wonderful stories and facts as we passed through his hometown of Castellamarre, and finally a rich history on the beautiful cities of Sorrento and Positano. We had plenty of time to enjoy each, and Alfonso was such a great driver on what have to be among the most challenging roads and driving conditions in the world. If you are the type that gets car sick, I recommend taking Dramamine or some other type of motion sickness medicine before the tour. After leaving Positano we ate lunch in the foothills of Mt. Vesuvius at a gorgeous family-owned winery at Alfonso’s recommendation, and finally met a tour guide he had arranged for us at Pompeii…our last stop of the day. Our family of 7 were all thrilled, and each of us would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca & Elena gave us a wonderful tour of Pompeii & perhaps the best pizza we have ever had. And oh my god, you get a huge pizza & soda all for $5 Euro. Come on! San Carlo will never be forgotten. And if you have never had a Cafe Nocciola, you have not lived."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)
- Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)
- Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Via Toledo
- Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)
- Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)
- Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)
- Galleria Umberto I
- Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)
- Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- La Reggia Designer Outlet
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia