Top Napa & Sonoma How to Get Around
71 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Nice breeze riding up in vineyards. Fun stopping at the cheese store. Good history lessons on Sonoma"
* A traveler said: "The smooth flight and views! It was on our bucket list and we are so glad we decided to do it. Our pilot, I think Chris, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous Day! Our driver, Lonnie, was prompt, intelligent, personable, and emotionally intelligent. Excellent service with constant communication & flexibility. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Great views. It was fun riding the e bikes. Travis our guide was great. A super fun day. Great 55th birthday. Not to mention, great wines."
* A traveler said: "Loved all the winery’s we went to. 2 were vineyards and 1 was a winery. Our van driver was awesome! We went to Varozza vineyards, Auburn James, and Madrigal vineyards"
* A traveler said: "This Kayak Tour was a lot of fun. Our tour guide was very energetic, full of life, and very much enjoyed giving us some history of Napa. He made it very interesting and had us laughing at the same time. Would recommend this tour if you're in Napa."
* A traveler said: "The drive through Napa Valley in between tastings was the best. Alex was a good driver and tour guide. He explained everything."
* A traveler said: "Restored cars were excellent. Food was good and scenery was great. Service was very good and polite very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy the driver was great. Best guide ever. All the wineries were wonderful. We had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "Abbey our tour guide was AMAZING! We were a group of four on a trip to Sonoma and this was the best way to learn about the town. Abbey talked about the history of the area (missions etc) We went to a Great cheese shop,, a couple of. Super restaurants and several other local shops including a chocolate shop! I highly recommend this tour - you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Our family highly recommends the 7-hour Napa or Sonoma wine tour. After I booked a Napa wine tour for a party of 5 on Viator, I was contacted by Mia to discuss our wine preferences and the types of vineyards wed like to visit. Mia then customized our entire Napa tour perfectly. She took care of all the vineyard appointments, and booked a lovely vineyard view lunch at Brix. |To our surprise, Mia also upgraded our touring vehicle to a gorgeous, top of the line Mercedes van with chilled sparkling wine and beer to enjoy. You can even play our own music by syncing your phones playlist to the vans speakers. We loved playing our own music, and dancing in-between wine tastings. Weve used many touring companies in the past. This is hands down the best Napa tour experience. Brian is a great tour guide, super friendly and knowledgeable. Brain has 28 years of experience with Napa and Sonoma county wineries. Mia and Brian set the bar high with the best customer service, affordable rates, gorgeous touring vehicles, and their years of knowledge to help visitors plan the perfect day. Our family will only use Brian and Mias company for future winery tours in Napa and Sonoma! Again, we highly recommend, you will not be disappointed. Cheers,|Sarah"
* A traveler said: "Hunt was an outstanding guide! What a fun, relaxing, informative, and delightful tour! And he takes the best photos to capture the wonderful memories of the day!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband had lots of fun. We went to a vineyard that was a replica of Thomas Edison’s house. We also saw Danielle Stelle’s house and ate at Michael Chiarello’s restaurant. The food was delicious and the wine at all the stops. All the people on the trolley were very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyllis was the greatest! She provided great information about winemaking and she surprised us with an unexpected visit to a fromagerie."
* A traveler said: "Our Napa Valley Winery + Picnic Tour was excellent choice. The tour and site seeing will definitely be a memorable event for me and my family. I highly recommend this tour and will return and recommend to my family and friend. Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time. Peter was our driver and he took us to three different locations, as well as stopped us to get lunch. He was excellent! We had champagne waiting for us right when he picked us up and the limo was very very nice. Would 10/10 do it again and will be next fall."
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us tips for the best route."
* A traveler said: "The excursion was perfect! We went to three wineries and stopped for lunch in between. Adam, our driver, was very accommodating, patient and knowledgeable. We couldn’t have asked for a better time."
* A traveler said: "Viv was so fun and knowledgeable about all things NAPA and Cali in general! Wines and food were scrumptious! It’s nice to have a small group which provides an intimate setting throughout!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyliis was wonderful! She was mindful of all biking skill levels. We road through the country side of Sonoma. It was a beautiful day! We learned about grapes and how they are grown, when they are harvested. We saw llamas and peacocks. The wines we sampled were delicious."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon