Top Mykonos Outdoor Activities
112 results | All Mykonos Tours
* A traveler said: "Achim was our guide and he was fantastic! Seen the must see sights then lunch at a local village. Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it. Andrea was delightful and very informative. This was one of the best excursions I’ve ever had. I recommend it to anyone who wants a quick glimpse of the town."
* A traveler said: "Amazing mix of sailing (fun with higher waves included) and relaxing in quiet bays with a delicious light meal and a friendly, experienced crew."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and such good value for money compared to the others out there! Food was good and the trip schedule was just right for getting everything done and allowing time to soak it all in! Staff were also very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This walking tour was amazing. So knowledgeable and highly recommend anyone to do when coming to visit. It was a very enjoyable experience. Money well spent!"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Gibson was an absolutely brilliant tour guide who really knew his stuff and kept the group invested and interested at all times. For me the visit to the farm and monastery were the highlights of the tour. It was great value for money in terms of what was actually covered and the price paid. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone. I had a fantastic time and it made my stay in Mykonos even more memorable! Efharisto Para Poli!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Mykonos. The journey and sightseeing was gorgeous, and the food was incredible. Our captain, Captain Mike, was professional and fun! You can tell he knows what he is doing and is very passionate about his job. My only wish is that we could buy one of the staff shirts!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent yacht in very good condition, sailed most of the way, not crowded, good food and wine. Beautiful secluded bay for snorkeling and swimming. Delos is extraordinary - much larger than I had imagined. Crew very hospitable and friendly. Very good value for money."
* A traveler said: "The whole cruise was delightful! I would highly recommend it. Captain Georgious was amazing along with the entire crew. It was truly one of the only authentic Greek meals we found on Mykonos. Safe and fun and good for all ages. We have done a lot of these cruises all over the world, and the hospitality we had on this boat was to notch!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Matt was such a gentleman and knowledgeable young man. We were four in the very comfortable van, went to the city and walk around Mykonos town and little Venice, then the Beach. It was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Every Part of the Booking was excellent. Yannis and Giulio are very charming and considerate hosts. They made a unforgettable Cruise for us. Efcharistó polý"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, from start to finish, if you would like a good trip, let’s sign on this one! Great captain, great food, great lifetime experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide! We were able to see the highlights of Mykonos and learn about it’s history. We were on the morning tour which was perfect to avoid the crowds. Also, they arranged our transfers and this all went smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour. Very knowledgeable and took us to some amazing locations. He was on time and such a nice guy! Would highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The overall trip was great, but we were unaware of the snack bar being open on the second level of the ferry. It would have been nice to stock up on water before stepping on to the island, but that was more our fault than the tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable, but we would have liked to sit out a little less time in the sun at the amphitheater."
* A traveler said: "Great service, driver was waiting for us at the port and drove us straight to our hotel. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "As soon as I came out of the gate, the transfer was ready and waiting. Quick and efficient. Highly recommended! thanks."
* A traveler said: "Anastasia was our tour guide. She took us all over in her Jeep. From the amazing views, the beaches to the town of Ano Mera. The farm was great! We saw their animals, their vegetables and the snack of home made feta cheese with olives was fantastic! Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Anastasia was a wonderful guide. She gave historical and anecdotal information about Myconos. We thoroughly enjoyed our ride and stops at multi locations."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great instructors. Teaches you about yourself and controlling your instincts. That's another world down there, but finally it's more about yourself in relation to the water world down under, mostly like a form of meditation."