Top Mykonos Art & Culture
88 results | All Mykonos Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Gibson was an absolutely brilliant tour guide who really knew his stuff and kept the group invested and interested at all times. For me the visit to the farm and monastery were the highlights of the tour. It was great value for money in terms of what was actually covered and the price paid. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone. I had a fantastic time and it made my stay in Mykonos even more memorable! Efharisto Para Poli!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fascinating and our guide was excellent. She was so knowledgeable. Getting our tickets was frustrating; I waited in line for 20 minutes in the sun, then was told to go to another window where I was told to get back in line for another 20+ wait as the line had grown very long."
* A traveler said: "Excellent yacht in very good condition, sailed most of the way, not crowded, good food and wine. Beautiful secluded bay for snorkeling and swimming. Delos is extraordinary - much larger than I had imagined. Crew very hospitable and friendly. Very good value for money."
* A traveler said: "I loved it. Andrea was delightful and very informative. This was one of the best excursions I’ve ever had. I recommend it to anyone who wants a quick glimpse of the town."
* A traveler said: "The whole cruise was delightful! I would highly recommend it. Captain Georgious was amazing along with the entire crew. It was truly one of the only authentic Greek meals we found on Mykonos. Safe and fun and good for all ages. We have done a lot of these cruises all over the world, and the hospitality we had on this boat was to notch!"
* A traveler said: "This walking tour was amazing. So knowledgeable and highly recommend anyone to do when coming to visit. It was a very enjoyable experience. Money well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Matt was such a gentleman and knowledgeable young man. We were four in the very comfortable van, went to the city and walk around Mykonos town and little Venice, then the Beach. It was amazing"
* A traveler said: "The overall trip was great, but we were unaware of the snack bar being open on the second level of the ferry. It would have been nice to stock up on water before stepping on to the island, but that was more our fault than the tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable, but we would have liked to sit out a little less time in the sun at the amphitheater."
* A traveler said: "Achim was our guide and he was fantastic! Seen the must see sights then lunch at a local village. Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour. Very knowledgeable and took us to some amazing locations. He was on time and such a nice guy! Would highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience with a real sommelier! Five yummy wines on a private, secluded beach. Homemade snacks were a great complement to the wines."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, lasted about two hours and we were guided through all the hidden alleyways in Mykonos town and was given tons of history and stories. Our guide was excellent. Would highly recommend this on your first day in Mykonos."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Mykonos. The journey and sightseeing was gorgeous, and the food was incredible. Our captain, Captain Mike, was professional and fun! You can tell he knows what he is doing and is very passionate about his job. My only wish is that we could buy one of the staff shirts!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide! We were able to see the highlights of Mykonos and learn about it’s history. We were on the morning tour which was perfect to avoid the crowds. Also, they arranged our transfers and this all went smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and such good value for money compared to the others out there! Food was good and the trip schedule was just right for getting everything done and allowing time to soak it all in! Staff were also very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This was fascinating. To be in a place with so much history was almost magical. This is a tour to do on a day when the temperature is not high as there is no shade and when we went no shop available. So take a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen. Good for people who don't like boats because the ferry ride is only 30 minutes."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Barbara was fantastic. She was pleasant and knowledgeable and made our visit to Mykonos an unforgettable journey. Great Tour. Beautiful views of the windmills and Little Venice."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour because the guide and driver were amazing and truly went above and beyond. This tour included a driver and a guide. We had a lovely day with them and would encourage others to do so as well. Our guide was Takis and the driver was Elenor. We were a group of 3- Grandma, mother and daughter. The guide and driver made the day very special and especially bonded with grandmother. They enjoyed coffee together while the mom and daughter swam at a beach. I can't say enough about how special this team made our day! If you are ever in Mykonos I encourage you to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was exceptional..My daughter and myself had a blast. The tour guides was outstanding..They took us on a journey of four corners of Myknous....we were certainly well rounded..thanks thanks"
* A traveler said: "Matthias was an amazing tour guide. This tour was above and beyond. A real personal touch and such a friendly guy. He knows everything about the island it seems. We visited 4 stops including a "hike" that anyone without a physical handicap should be able to do. Sure it was windy, but that's part of the adventure. Grab your walking shoes and take a walk on a different side of Mykonos. The walk took about 20 minutes and was absolutely no problem at all. We wrote that we are vegetarians, and he completely adapted without any issues allowing us to try a feast of different homemade goodies some even made by his grandmother at the very top of Mykonos just before sunset. They were all amazing as well! He showed us different plants you can pick and eat, etc. on the way up. He was also very willing to take our pictures. 100% worth it and a great opportunity to see the beauty of Mykonos."
* A traveler said: "Our Paros bus island tour was very well organized giving us a good balance of knowledge and free time to explore and reflect, as well as rest to have snacks and lunch. The guide, Jutta, was excellent, informative, and with a wicked sense of humour. She gave us a very good overview of Paros and Antiparos. We would highly recommend this tour!"