Top Munich Walking Tours
158 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot. Our guide was very good. You got to see what was going on behind the scenes as Hitler rise to power was based on lies and good marketing."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was a great tour guide. He was personable and knowledgeable. You’ll see all the major stuff on the tour of old town."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so interesting and educational. Our guide, Eduardo Palomares, was better than any history teacher I had in school. We saw places and learned about things I had never read about or never saw in a documentary. Highly recommed this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful area and scenery! Highly recommend this tour. Knowledgeable guides and fantastic driver. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "Danny was a great tour guide. She was knowledgeable and organized. The bike tour was one of the best I’ve had"
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour of the city of Munich. Got to go inside a lot of old churches and see Marienplatz. Constance from Nova fairy tales was very nice and gave a lot of information about the history of Munich."
* A traveler said: "The walk up and the view is stunning. However, the tour description gives no indication of the level of physical activity involved. It is a strenuous trip and should be advertised as such. Even walking in the castle is strenuous."
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Siggy was a pleasure! We have not been to Munich before and got a really good overview of the most important sights as well as the history! Would definitely do it again. Best regards, Sven and Anna"
* A traveler said: "James was an excellent guide and we were impressed with his knowledge of the concentration camps as well the history of the Nazis. Travel to Dachau via train and bus was easy and seamless. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "What a great tour! Our tour guide, Kevin was knowledgeable and entertaining and we got to spend our evening eating and drinking beer around the city!"
* A traveler said: "Elisabeth and Karen were fantastic, we felt safe with Karen behind the wheel , and any questions were answered expertly by Elisabeth, they were a fantastic team and brilliant communicators but most of all the were 2 of the nicest people you coul hope to meet . Its a day out that will live long in my memory."
* A traveler said: "David was very knowledgeable and shared his information in a humorous and interesting way. Although I had been to Munich a number of times I learned a great deal about the city from him. He is a great story teller with props that make you feel like you have gone back in time! I highly recommend his tour. You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "This tour was informative and fascinating. It gives a unique perspective on the past by allowing the tour taker to imagine what it would have been like to have lived in the city during its darkest time. I highly recommend this to anyone with an historical interest in the Third Reich."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Martina was extremely knowledgeable and a great communicator. We felt that she made the city come alive. Moving easily between describing the magnificent city architecture and history and modern attractions like the surfers in the garden, if they are there, I cannot recommend this enough."
* A traveler said: "This has been one of our favorite food tours ever! Kevin was a great guide and provided a lot of interesting information both about the food and about Munich more generally. Really appreciate him taking photos during the tour and being so engaging. This was the highlight of our trip to Munich!"
* A traveler said: "Bike tour was an amazing way to see Munich’s history and beautiful parks. However, what made the tour exceptional was guide Siggi who was both fun to be around and knowledgeable about history of Munich. Also, bike ride was not too vigorous and Siggi made sure we all stayed together."
* A traveler said: "Somber and a great learning experience. Our tour guide was very informative and knowledgeable. Some of the facts were very hard to digest,but our tour guide was very gracious in giving us space to take these painful events. A very worthwhile trip. I highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- BMW Museum
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)
- Allianz Arena
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Linderhof Castle
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria