Top Munich Sightseeing Tours
220 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Josh was clearly passionate about sharing the history with us. Besides taking us to the various sites, he brought along additional material to bring to life the history."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Charlie was a great guide and we had plenty of time to look and wonder around on our own . I enjoyed the small group. The train ride was a very good way to see the beautiful country side"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was a great tour guide. He was personable and knowledgeable. You’ll see all the major stuff on the tour of old town."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "Great day was had with Mentor (driver) and Francesca (guide). Picked up as indicated, in a new, well appointed mini coach. Francesca was informative throughout our trip. In turn Mentor drive with great care and attention throughout. Great experience and in truth a really good day."
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour of the city of Munich. Got to go inside a lot of old churches and see Marienplatz. Constance from Nova fairy tales was very nice and gave a lot of information about the history of Munich."
* A traveler said: "It was a real experience with the tour guide having a lot of information to share. The trip to Wolfgang lake was just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, went again the second year in a row from Australia. Guide was fantastic and the bus was fresh and new each time. Views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! Alun provided a truly comprehensive explanation from the beginning to the end."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "It was brilliant. We saw a lot, had everything explained and had a lot of fun. Would book it again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Cornelia and she was amazing! I felt like I was learning secrets about WWII! She truly went above and beyond with the history of Hitler and Post WWI Germany. Her delivery was elegant and unbiased. I would honestly book the same tour again just because it was so amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Even in the thick fog, without the panoramic views. Tour guide Elizabeth did an extraordinary job. She went above & beyond & she was very thorough & patient with everyone. Made new friends along the way too! All around great experience. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Sandra was very informative and knows her history. She has only lived in Munich for 3 years and already has gained a lot of knowledge on the City. She had a plan of everything she wanted to show us and did a great job explaining everything. Our tour went into the evening and she had many photos to go with the stories of the history that occurred in many of the locations."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, tour guide was knowledgeable and was very nice. The trip itself was awesome and definitely had enough time allotted for the tour and lunch. We also stopped at a small village in the valley which was picturesque and a good place for coffee, shopping or just exploring."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria