Top Munich Overnight Tours
14 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Lana was our guide and she was knowledgeable and charming. She explained the reason why things are the way they are."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Sandra was very informative and knows her history. She has only lived in Munich for 3 years and already has gained a lot of knowledge on the City. She had a plan of everything she wanted to show us and did a great job explaining everything. Our tour went into the evening and she had many photos to go with the stories of the history that occurred in many of the locations."
* A traveler said: "It was brilliant. We saw a lot, had everything explained and had a lot of fun. Would book it again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "Expect to do a lot of walking. This is a good tour to get familiar with the markets and history so you can go back where you like. Highly recommend if new to city."
* A traveler said: "Sooo much fun. Stevo delivered and fun and lively evening. Lots of information and Munich beer. One of the most entertaining tours we’ve been on for sure."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Keith was fantastic full of facts and very well delivered 😊 Easy travel and entry Sad place to visit"
* A traveler said: "Mat was really great! He was engaging and very knowledgeable. I took the tour with my three children 18, 21 and 21. He really responded well to their questions providing context and examples. We are from the US and he shared some current day thonking to help broaden our thinking. Excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
Frequently Asked Questions
- BMW Museum
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Herrenchiemsee New Palace
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- Deutsches Museum
- New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria