Top Munich Outdoor Activities
72 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, went again the second year in a row from Australia. Guide was fantastic and the bus was fresh and new each time. Views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Charlie was a great guide and we had plenty of time to look and wonder around on our own . I enjoyed the small group. The train ride was a very good way to see the beautiful country side"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was a great tour guide. He was personable and knowledgeable. You’ll see all the major stuff on the tour of old town."
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Cornelia and she was amazing! I felt like I was learning secrets about WWII! She truly went above and beyond with the history of Hitler and Post WWI Germany. Her delivery was elegant and unbiased. I would honestly book the same tour again just because it was so amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! Alun provided a truly comprehensive explanation from the beginning to the end."
* A traveler said: "Somber and a great learning experience. Our tour guide was very informative and knowledgeable. Some of the facts were very hard to digest,but our tour guide was very gracious in giving us space to take these painful events. A very worthwhile trip. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Danny was a great tour guide. She was knowledgeable and organized. The bike tour was one of the best I’ve had"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Siggy was a pleasure! We have not been to Munich before and got a really good overview of the most important sights as well as the history! Would definitely do it again. Best regards, Sven and Anna"
* A traveler said: "Bike tour was an amazing way to see Munich’s history and beautiful parks. However, what made the tour exceptional was guide Siggi who was both fun to be around and knowledgeable about history of Munich. Also, bike ride was not too vigorous and Siggi made sure we all stayed together."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elizabeth was amazing. I wealth of knowledge, very personal and accommodating to our family group of 10."
* A traveler said: "We took the bike and beer tours and enjoyed both. Stevo and Dan we're both very knowledgeable and great tour guides. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. It was great seeing the places where the rise of the nazis occurred. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide was on time, very knowledgeable and entertaining. Was willing to customize the tour to the kinds of things we wanted to see. We would have missed so much of the culture and history of Munich if we had done this on our own."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Olympic Tower
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Deutsches Museum
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)
- Linderhof Castle
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- BMW Museum
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria