Top Munich Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
6 results | All Munich Tours
• We use only newest Mercedes V-Class Minivan 2018 (e.g. V250d 4Matic long wheelbase max. 6 passenger). • Leather seats and rear climate control. • Professional drivers speaking all english (or other language on request) and are locally knowledgeable. • Child seat can be provided on request. Tour starts in the city area of Munich at the address you are staying at. Our Chauffeur will take you in around 2 hours through the beautiful landscape of Bavaria to the "Eagles Nest" (now known as the "Kehlsteinhaus") and will be there at your disposal to take you after visiting the Eagles Nest to the NS Documentation Center Obersalzberg which is closeby or to a beautiful bavarian restaurant in the area to have an authentic bavarian lunch/dinner. Of course we can take you to Salzburg (Austria) as well which is close by before driving back to the city of Munich.
Experience the cosmopolitan city with your heart together with friends in the iconic VW Beetle Cabriolet. Munich also offers exciting sights outside of the city center, such as the Allianz Arena or the Schleißheim air shipyard, monasteries and breweries. The tour book contains route recommendations as well as the description, addresses and opening times of sights of your chosen themed tour. During the exit, you decide yourself to what extent you would like to follow our recommendation or prefer to customize the tour.
Design your own day trips through Munich and in Munich's surroundings and drive independently with the Mustang wherever you want. Enjoy many views of your eye-catching rental car and get off to a good start with 450 bhp!
Experience a romantic break in the iconic VW Beetle. At the wheel of a VW Beetle you become a local and get applause and appreciative looks from the roadside. With the roof down, you can experience rural Bavaria away from the metropolis, drive through picturesque villages past lakes and monasteries. This tour leaves lasting memories and strong emotions.
Have you always wanted to go to Berchtesgaden? It is hardly more authentic than in the VW Beetle Cabrio from the 70s, the German cult car. Here on these mountain roads, the prototype of the VW Beetle went through important stages of development and passed many stress tests. Enjoy a very special time for two or four and experience the Rossfeld Höhenstraße, the Obersalzberg or the salt mine. The Königssee is also worth a visit. Your tour book contains route recommendations as well as the description, addresses and opening times of sights of your chosen themed tour. During the exit, you decide to what extent you would like to follow our recommendation or prefer to customize the tour. For you, this means maximum flexibility and individual design options.
On this tour you will experience genuine Bavaria. In the country, tradition and customs are still cultivated. The Catholic Church left its mark all over Bavaria and built powerful monasteries. Visit two of the most beautiful and important monasteries on this tour. The tour book contains route recommendations as well as the description, addresses and opening times of sights of your chosen themed tour. During the exit, you decide to what extent you would like to follow our recommendation or prefer to customize the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Munich?
What Cruises & Sailing in Munich are taking additional safety precautions?
These Munich experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Munich highlights tour
- VW Beetle fairytale king tour
- VW Beetle Berchtesgaden day tour
- VW Beetle Cabrio Tour to the baroque jewels of Bavaria
What Cruises & Sailing in Munich are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Deutsches Museum
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Andechs Monastery
- Herrenchiemsee New Palace
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Linderhof Castle
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
Things to do near Munich
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Regensburg
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria