Top Munich Classes & Workshops
15 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "Great tour good good guide, but the girls kept harassing my mate. Especially the Scottish one ......,.."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Somber and a great learning experience. Our tour guide was very informative and knowledgeable. Some of the facts were very hard to digest,but our tour guide was very gracious in giving us space to take these painful events. A very worthwhile trip. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It was brilliant. We saw a lot, had everything explained and had a lot of fun. Would book it again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "James was an excellent guide and we were impressed with his knowledge of the concentration camps as well the history of the Nazis. Travel to Dachau via train and bus was easy and seamless. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Expect to do a lot of walking. This is a good tour to get familiar with the markets and history so you can go back where you like. Highly recommend if new to city."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "Our hosts were amazing. Very welcoming and gracious. We received a warm welcome and welcoming drinks. Everything was well organized and prepared for us in advance. Enjoyed taking part in the final preparations and actual cooking. Food was amazing! Lots of good German beer and schnapps after dinner. An experience not to be Missed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Deutsches Museum
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Herrenchiemsee New Palace
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria