Top Munich Beer & Brewery Tours
32 results | All Munich Tours
* A traveler said: "Sooo much fun. Stevo delivered and fun and lively evening. Lots of information and Munich beer. One of the most entertaining tours we’ve been on for sure."
* A traveler said: "Great tour good good guide, but the girls kept harassing my mate. Especially the Scottish one ......,.."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "Katrina did a fantastic job guiding us through Munich, sharing the history of the beer industry, and introducing us to great beer and street food we would never have found on our own. 5 star!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting. We learnt a lot about beer making and enjoyed drinking it as well! Good fun."
* A traveler said: "This has been one of our favorite food tours ever! Kevin was a great guide and provided a lot of interesting information both about the food and about Munich more generally. Really appreciate him taking photos during the tour and being so engaging. This was the highlight of our trip to Munich!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic look at the background and history of the development of Hitler’s regime. We walked to various sites that had previously held Nazi offices. Very informative; great tour."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "We took the bike and beer tours and enjoyed both. Stevo and Dan we're both very knowledgeable and great tour guides. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I travel often and have had many guides. Jax was one of the best ever. He was friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and well prepared. He went the extra mile by bringing along photos and recommendenations. Ask for Jax, you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was a fantastic guide and showed us a great time. Great food and beer along with fun sites around Munich. Kevin’s knowledge was excellent and he was funny too !! Highly recommend this tour and we look forward to more fun times in Germany! Thanks Kevin!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Linderhof Castle
- Andechs Monastery
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- Olympic Tower
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- BMW Museum
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Deutsches Museum
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria