Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 1 to 6pm
Sterneckerstraße 2, Munich, Germany
Close to Marienplatz, Munich’s main square, on Sterneckstrasse 2, the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum is open Tuesday to Saturday from 1 to 6pm. Entry costs €4. The pub is open from 6pm to midnight Tuesday to Saturday.
A solo traveler on a great night out
As a solo traveler, this tour was a great way to spend an evening. I learned about the history of beer in Munich and it’s continuing importance in Bavarian culture/life. I enjoyed local food and beer with company. Our guide Matthew was great! Really made the experience come alive with interesting facts and stories.
Kerrie_C, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Beer and Oktoberfest Museum ?
What else should I know about attractions in Munich?
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)
- Munich Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Deutsches Museum
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)