Top Mumbai Multi-day Tours
139 results | All Mumbai Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun fun fun and very well spoken for us to understand. Guide was very knowledgeable for us and was also willing to help with other excursions."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Anthony was very knowledgeable and very familiar with Dharavi and all of Mumbai. He left no questions unanswered. We enjoyed the tour immensely and highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Good smaller tour group. Guide was flexible and NOT rushed. He did an exceptional job. Visited all the highlights."
* A traveler said: "We have a great informative tour with our guide Namrata, we were picked up as agreed, first went to the Fish Market, our driver was very friendly and good, we have seen a lot of Mumbai we never had before and highly recommend this tour to see early daily live, living in Mumbai"
* A traveler said: "Sameer was great, nice and very professional. If you want an overview of the city and not too much time to explore Sameer will be perfect. He arrived on time contacted me a day before to arranged my time of pick you to my schedule he hired a driver while we got out of the car to visit some sites. He was pleasant and knowledgable."
* A traveler said: "Great Bollywood outing, with a terrific enthusiastic guide Retro! Really got us on the sets during the filming process. On the return drive got a call from the tour company owner asking us about experience. Very positive!"
* A traveler said: "The team at aquasail were fantastic. My friend and I had a great experience. We were marshalled by extremely capable sailors who were extremely friendly and made the experience very relaxing as well. The views of the gateway and the water side were unique and otherwise experienced by few"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful wonderful tour, I have never eaten so much tasty food in one go!! Thank you so much to our incredible guide who went above and beyond with details about what was in the dishes we tasted, where they came from and also made absolutely sure everything was made fresh and with bottled water- no Delhi belly for us!!! Amazing amazing! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and informative guide. He took time to answer all our questions. He then advised us on other things to do whilst in Mumbai. The tour itself was great. Overall a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very informative, the ferry ride was very calming and a different view of Mumbai from the water and the price was right. The guide on Elephanta was very professional and personal, taking pictures for us and showing us the best place to shop."
* A traveler said: "We were helped very well , our luggage did not make it until 3 days later and our meters waited for all our paper work to be done . Great work"
* A traveler said: "Excellent. Sahil our guide & the driver were brilliant. A fantastic day, would highly recommend. Saw some amazing places & was very well looked after"
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour. Met on time as arranged. Guide was very knowledgable and told some interesting facts about the city. She was genuinely interested in our expectations and took us to many really interesting places. I would strongly recommend this excursion. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Food was tasty and accommodated vegetarians as well as a wide range of spice levels. Timing was good too. It was nice to ride the train and wander through several different environments. Guides were helpful, easily reached, and spoke good English."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour in late December. Aziz from Linda Tours was our tour guide and he was very knowledgeable of the city and its history at every stop we made. He was professional and made us feel very comfortable. He also took us to a restaurant with good food for lunch and when we stopped in Colaba he was kind enough to get me a chai latte. :-) Ajay is a very good driver. They make a great team."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great last minute option for us as it provided for everything end to end. From the minute we left our Pune hotel to the minute we arrived back we were guided - except obviously on the airplane. The pick up in Delhi airport was waiting and Prem our driver gave us a fantastic welcome, including flower leis and snacks for the road trip to Agra including beers and water. Our tour guide Mahesh joined us in Agra and the he provided a very detailed knowledge and understanding of the Taj and its history. Starting early the next day made all the difference particularly with the crowds. He has a real passion for the city and being a local and part of the culture makes a difference. The shopping was good as well and it gives you the opportunity to experience some of the history of the arts and crafts of that era. Just be weary that if you express the least bit of interest in an item the sales men willl force it on you. Dont be afraid to force a haggle. One item went from 2400 to 1000 and you can potentially go lower buy walking away. All in all it is a very efficient, easy and safe way to get around Agra. On the way back as we wanted to visit a few places in Delhi the guide was ok for us to get lunch on the go from anywhere included in the trip so we could do that which is the part of the beauty and flexibility of the Indian people. Pick up from the hotel a bit earlier in Pune would have seen us be able to factor in a few other things into Delhi or relax a bit more when we arrived in Agra. Be prepared for a very active 48 hours but well worth the trip. Even Raj, the travel coordinator kept tabs on us the whole way via WhatsApp making sure we arrived after flights and to hotels every step of the way. He was also in constant contact with the tour guide and driver making sure everything was fine all the way to arrival back at your Pune hotel. Thanks Raj, Mahesh and Prem we had a great time and look forward to the next experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bombay Panjrapole
- Bhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar)
- Banganga Tank (Banganga Talav)
- Malabar Hill
- Juhu Beach
- Babulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)
- Kanheri Caves
- S.J. Studios
- Yazoo Park
- Bhaja Caves
- Chor Bazaar
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Mumbadevi Temple
- Elephanta Caves
- Red Carpet Wax Museum
- Jehangir Art Gallery
- Regal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)
- National Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA)
- Fashion Street
- Things to do in Pune
- Things to do in Aurangabad
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand