Kamala Nehru Park
Daily 5 am-9 am
BG Kher, Mumbai, India
On BG Kher Road, Kamala Nehru Park is open from 5am to 9am every day, and it’s about a 15-minute taxi ride from Charni Road Station. Entrance is free.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Kamala Nehru Park?
What else should I know about attractions in Mumbai?
- Malabar Hill
- Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)
- Banganga Tank (Banganga Talav)
- Babulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)
- Chowpatty Beach
- Mani Bhavan Gandhi Sangrahalaya
- Bombay Panjrapole
- Bhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar)
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Mumbadevi Temple
- Fashion Street
- Chor Bazaar
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Marine Drive
- Crawford Market (Matahma Jyotiba Phule Market)