Banganga Tank (Banganga Talav)
Walkeshwar Road, Mumbai, India
On the southern tip of Malabar Hill, in Walkeshwar Temple Complex, Banganga Tank and the temple complex is around a 10-minute walk from Walkeshwar Bus Depot. Entrance is free, and the holy site is open year-round.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Banganga Tank (Banganga Talav)?
What else should I know about attractions in Mumbai?
- Malabar Hill
- Kamala Nehru Park
- Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)
- Babulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)
- Chowpatty Beach
- Mani Bhavan Gandhi Sangrahalaya
- Bombay Panjrapole
- Bhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar)
- Mumbadevi Temple
- Fashion Street
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Marine Drive
- Chor Bazaar
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST)
- Crawford Market (Matahma Jyotiba Phule Market)