Top Montreal Private Sightseeing Tours
59 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "Isabelle was my tour guide and she was fabulous! She really knew her history and was happy to answer my many questions. I had a really lovely time walking the streets of old Montreal and learning about the beautiful buildings. It was a perfect way to get acquainted on my first day here. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Hearing about the history and significance of some of the old buildings. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area."
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Cameron was an awesome guide! Extremely knowledgeable and personable. The tour was EXACTLY what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. The coach is spacious and comfortable. The tour guide is friendly and knowledgable. The driver is also nice and perfect driving skill"
* A traveler said: "First experience zip lining and loved it, wish it would have been longer. Get ready to climb a few flight of stairs to get to the “departure” platform. A must do experience. Buy your ticket with Viator and print same, they don’t always accept tickets on ur iPhone, they did in our case. Tickets were $5. cheaper per head with Viator."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alfredo was great. Extremely knowledgeable on the history of Montreal, very unbiased presentation on the city and history of how Montreal has evolved over the last couple centuries. Highly recommended. Has great recommendations for restaurants and things to see."
* A traveler said: "We did the essentials tour and it was very fun and interesting! We’ve been on many bike tours and this was one of the best! Great meeting location and the staff was very nice. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to learn about the history of Montreal. Our guide was informative and funny with spooky stories."
* A traveler said: "Isabel did a great job showing us the geography of Montreal's Underground, but more than that, she filled in the historic details that made the experience memorable. This is a truly worthwhile tour since this is a part of Montreal that can be easily missed by a casual tourist."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the cost. I would tell everyone Leslie is the best they will find anywhere. She was knowledgeable and thorough in her delivery and I enjoyed every second of our tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Mounir was fantastic. He showed us all of the sights, geared the tour to what we wanted and ensured we got the best out of our morning. He was extremely knowledgeable about the city and could answer any questions we had. Highly recommend this tour and Mounir!"
* A traveler said: "See a lot in a short amount of time! I learned to ride a scooter in a short amount of time and I felt safe riding through the busy city. You will get to ride the scooter at its highest speeds on the Grand Prix and the Mount Royal parts of the trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our 1970 black Cadillac de Ville convertible was amazing. Second only to our tour guide Steve who is very knowledgeable about old Montreal, its history and architecture. We all leaned more about Montreal and its history than the kids get in any school classes. Highly recommend taking this tour, you will not regret it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is amazing! Our guide Chris from Gankor Tours was awesome! Mont Tremblant was so interesting - did gondola & boat cruise. On way back Chris went above & beyond & stopped for bagels for us! Thanks Chris!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up by Chris and driven out to the Parc Omega. It was just so special to see the animals and be able to feed them to. Chris was enthusiastic and shared lots of information about the places we went to. The snow was beautiful and really made our afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "When Chris showed us the Rideau Falls and Rideau River. The drive was smooth and relaxing. He was very informative and friendly. :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and informative. WE WALKED around old port and near by areas was amazing,we discovered many intresting architecture and history."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Mile End
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- McCord Museum
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Montreal Underground City
- Montreal Chinatown
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts