Top Montreal Outdoor Activities
31 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "First experience zip lining and loved it, wish it would have been longer. Get ready to climb a few flight of stairs to get to the “departure” platform. A must do experience. Buy your ticket with Viator and print same, they don’t always accept tickets on ur iPhone, they did in our case. Tickets were $5. cheaper per head with Viator."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the separation between church and state in 1960. Seeing the wall monument that was left to show where the wall was in the height."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. The coach is spacious and comfortable. The tour guide is friendly and knowledgable. The driver is also nice and perfect driving skill"
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "We did the essentials tour and it was very fun and interesting! We’ve been on many bike tours and this was one of the best! Great meeting location and the staff was very nice. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Isabelle was my tour guide and she was fabulous! She really knew her history and was happy to answer my many questions. I had a really lovely time walking the streets of old Montreal and learning about the beautiful buildings. It was a perfect way to get acquainted on my first day here. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very animated and kept our attention for the whole tour. It was a great way to learn about the area at the beginning of our visit to Montreal."
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic time with guide, David, as we trekked through the city and up Mont Royal in a snow storm. David did a great job explaining the area and sharing his knowledge of this Montreal gem. Very fun bikes. Fortunately, i was very prepared with warm, waterproof clothing and boots. I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun excursion! Our guide took us to all the touristy spots in Montreal and even treated us to fresh bagels."
* A traveler said: "Great dinner cruise, fantastic food and excellent service the views of Montreal were very nice, will visit again."
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "defenily great experience ,view is amazing ,nice and clear comunication 5 stars and i defenily i recommended"
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about this tour - the bright pink bikes, the awesome tour guide, Daniel, and the, “off the beaten track” route. We took in so much more than we would’ve done of this city without it and Daniel knew his stuff and really bought Montreal alive for us."
* A traveler said: "Staff are friendly and helpful, they sorted us out with supplies and a map, as well as a good idea of where to go to make the most of our time in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Offered a table in the dining room. Waiters were very attentive. Food was superior! Recommended to go"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Mont Tremblant
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- St. Lawrence River
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Montreal Underground City
- McCord Museum
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts