Top Montreal Markets
34 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was super knowledgeable and friendly. The samples were also a great way to discover the market."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun despite the cold weather with our tour guide Carolina! She was very knowledgeable about the neighborhood and made our tour quite interesting and of course delicious! Our favorites were the champignon bread from the French bakery (forgot the name, sorry!) and the Gnocchi from La Drogherie (sp?). But all in all, would definitely recommend this tour if you're visiting Montreal!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the class. Clean space little small for bigger groups as you work on the same table with others (we were 9) but very enthusiastic and personable Instructer that wants you to have fun while you learn something new. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the neighborhoods we were walking through. Our guide was also nice enough to hold our leftover samples for us to take back to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Our 1970 black Cadillac de Ville convertible was amazing. Second only to our tour guide Steve who is very knowledgeable about old Montreal, its history and architecture. We all leaned more about Montreal and its history than the kids get in any school classes. Highly recommend taking this tour, you will not regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Pier was excellent tour guide He took care of us Made sure we know all the information about each place Higly recommended tour I learnt alot about montreal . Good Job"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Mounir. We are both familiar with Montreal but we saw and learned things we never knew. Mounir is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and personable. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and funny tour guide. I learned a lot and would highly recommend it. As a solo traveler, I enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "When Chris showed us the Rideau Falls and Rideau River. The drive was smooth and relaxing. He was very informative and friendly. :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- St. Lawrence River
- McCord Museum
- Montreal Underground City
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Place des Arts
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Mile End
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts