Top Montreal Full-day Tours
22 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. The coach is spacious and comfortable. The tour guide is friendly and knowledgable. The driver is also nice and perfect driving skill"
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the separation between church and state in 1960. Seeing the wall monument that was left to show where the wall was in the height."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Alice was great - very informative, funny and entertaining. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Quebec in one day! Awesome falls tour by cable car, free time in Old Quebec City to shop and dine and finally a romantic river cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Lena & driver Michele were awesome! Enjoyed the falls & Quebec City. Maybe could use more commentary on explaining the sights."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- McCord Museum
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Place des Arts
- St. Lawrence River
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Mont Tremblant
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts