Top Montreal Cultural Tours
57 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "We lucked out and were the only 2 people on the tour with Thomas. Thomas was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable with some fun and funny facts and anecdotes. Two hours was about the right amount of time for the tour. We saw the inside of some buildings that we would never have thought to go into."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was funny 😄 informative. Great tours learning about the wall murals and its artists was truly impressed."
* A traveler said: "Philip did an excellent job educating 6 of us as he showed us the highlights of Montreal. Although the tour is timed at approximately 4 hours, the boat tour, conducted by the cruise company, added another one and one-half hours ensuring a look at Montreal from more than one perspective. A very enjoyable day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "When Chris showed us the Rideau Falls and Rideau River. The drive was smooth and relaxing. He was very informative and friendly. :)"
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "With only 3 days to spend in Montreal, Christian’s knowledge & suggestions really helped us to learn about the things that were important to us as well as point us to great restaurants, etc. A great use of our time!!"
* A traveler said: "Lesley brought Montreal to life and informative. Would definitely book other tours hosted by Lesley."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour of Montreal with Lesley. She’s knowledgeable and personable and fostered a real sense of companionship in our group of seven. We learned history and local nuance that helped us understand Quebec culture and navigate the city. She also supplied us with recommendations for restaurants and activities! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Cameron was an awesome guide! Extremely knowledgeable and personable. The tour was EXACTLY what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and informative. WE WALKED around old port and near by areas was amazing,we discovered many intresting architecture and history."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the cost. I would tell everyone Leslie is the best they will find anywhere. She was knowledgeable and thorough in her delivery and I enjoyed every second of our tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very well informed, managed the group well and could answer all the questions with confidence. he obviously has a passion for the work."
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Despite a consistent rain, our tour guide took us through Jewish neighborhoods, sharing the history of Jews in Montreal while we sampled bagels, smoked meat, babka and other delights. Delicious and knowledgeable experience."
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about this tour - the bright pink bikes, the awesome tour guide, Daniel, and the, “off the beaten track” route. We took in so much more than we would’ve done of this city without it and Daniel knew his stuff and really bought Montreal alive for us."
* A traveler said: "It was a surprise to learn how much of 17th-century Montreal survives. Enlightening, relaxing afternoon with a small group and a terrific guide."
* A traveler said: "Our 1970 black Cadillac de Ville convertible was amazing. Second only to our tour guide Steve who is very knowledgeable about old Montreal, its history and architecture. We all leaned more about Montreal and its history than the kids get in any school classes. Highly recommend taking this tour, you will not regret it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Montreal Underground City
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Place des Arts
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Mont Tremblant
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts