Top Montreal City Tours
59 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "It was a surprise to learn how much of 17th-century Montreal survives. Enlightening, relaxing afternoon with a small group and a terrific guide."
* A traveler said: "We lucked out and were the only 2 people on the tour with Thomas. Thomas was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable with some fun and funny facts and anecdotes. Two hours was about the right amount of time for the tour. We saw the inside of some buildings that we would never have thought to go into."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day! I would definitely recommend. Great way to see the city. The instructor Dave was awesome."
* A traveler said: "See a lot in a short amount of time! I learned to ride a scooter in a short amount of time and I felt safe riding through the busy city. You will get to ride the scooter at its highest speeds on the Grand Prix and the Mount Royal parts of the trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Mounir. We are both familiar with Montreal but we saw and learned things we never knew. Mounir is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and personable. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who gave a great overview of the city, culture and history of Montreal. He was personable, made the tour a lot of fun and looked out for our safety while biking. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very well informed, managed the group well and could answer all the questions with confidence. he obviously has a passion for the work."
* A traveler said: "Perfect gift and surprise for your significant other!! Amazing views and the ride is smooth!! The team is super nice and wonderful and welcoming!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alfredo was great. Extremely knowledgeable on the history of Montreal, very unbiased presentation on the city and history of how Montreal has evolved over the last couple centuries. Highly recommended. Has great recommendations for restaurants and things to see."
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed this food tour. The food stops were delicious. The tour guide was very interesting and informative. It was a very enjoyable tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to sample delicious Jewish food and have a wonderful tour of the Jewish aspects of Mile End Montreal"
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about this tour - the bright pink bikes, the awesome tour guide, Daniel, and the, “off the beaten track” route. We took in so much more than we would’ve done of this city without it and Daniel knew his stuff and really bought Montreal alive for us."
* A traveler said: "This was a very unique tour. The guide was very knowledgeable and we would have never known about or been able to navigate the underground city with out this tour. We even braved it 2 days later and were able to travel via the pathways from place de armes to the Canadiens arena. Very worthwhile tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organised and it included several areas. The cruise was very nice. We got a few hours in the city which was nice."
* A traveler said: "Soooooo good! Melissa was very kind and we are so glad to have had this experience! We were a group of 7 and everyone seemed to have a very good tour. Thank you again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour which was highlight of our visit to Montreal. Our tour guide Sofia, was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to learn about Jewish history in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Pier was excellent tour guide He took care of us Made sure we know all the information about each place Higly recommended tour I learnt alot about montreal . Good Job"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Place des Arts
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- St. Lawrence River
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts