Top Monterrey Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tickets & Passes
Travel & Transportation Services
How to Get Around
On the Ground
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
2 results | All Monterrey Tours
Company that provides adventure experiences in a professional manner and with personalized attention to our clients. It has trained, reliable guides and with a vocation for service, the client will always feel safe and enjoy the different stages of the tour to the fullest.
La Huasteca Canyon is one of the most unique natural sites in Northeastern Mexico. For years, Monterrey locals have seen it as a place of fun and play. We will take you to the highlights of the park with a personalized level of service, making different stops and some short walks including the Pico Independencia main wall, Zona Extrema rock climbing area, and different inner dry canyons where you will appreciate a majestic gray-rock environment. Our guides know all the backroads of the park, making sure you have an authentic Experience while avoiding the crowds. THIS EXPERIENCE IS A GREAT OPTION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY LOVERS AND DRONE ENTHUSIASTS Physical demand is low. Great for families.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Tickets & Passes in Monterrey are taking additional safety precautions?
What Tickets & Passes in Monterrey are good for avoiding crowds?
- San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Macroplaza (La Gran Plaza)
- Chipinque Ecological Park (Parque Ecológico Chipinque)
- Parque La Huasteca (La Huasteca Canyon Park)
- Cumbres de Monterrey National Park
- Monterrey City Hall (Palacio Municipal)
- Cascada Cola de Caballo (Horsetail Waterfall)
- Glass Museum (Museo del Vidrio)
- Rodrigo Gómez Dam (La Boca)
- Mirador del Obispado (Bishop’s Lookout)
- St. Lucia Riverwalk (Paseo Santa Lucia)
- Fundidora Park
- Avenida Morelos
- Villa de Santiago
- Sesamo Park Plaza (Parque Plaza Sesamo)
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico