Top Monterey & Carmel Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
34 results | All Monterey & Carmel Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We saw dolphins immediately! Then we saw sea lions and humpback whales feeding together out in the open ocean… beyond incredible experience! Everything we could have hoped for on the first ocean boating excursion that my kids experienced."
* A traveler said: "So much laughter! Best part of my trip. Most fun with my daughter. Glad I went on Sunday and not Saturday as there was so much traffic on Saturday."
* A traveler said: "Loved Pebble Beach and all the stunning homes. Enjoyed the tide pools as well! We were able to see so much wildlife but the surfers were just as captivating to watch."
* A traveler said: "The information provided by the naturalist was fun, entertaining, concise and informed. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "My hubby and I rented the little roadster we went on a narrated tour of Monterey then we went thru cannery row and along the ocean stopping taking pictures as we went. Going along the ocean in roadster you hear feel and smell the ocean it was surreal. We will do it again. We did lose our narrator (IPad). I guess it got hot so I would shade the tablet if you get out to take pictures sit by beach along the way. FortunatelyI had address and phone took me back. Also we saw live deer through out town."
* A traveler said: "Lots of wildlife. Saw the albino dolphin. Saw a group of about 100 dolphins. Humpback whales we’re putting on a show. Great crew too."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Bonnie, was outstanding. We had a great time. Lots of fun stops. We'll worth the price. Easy walking tour, too."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this trip. We saw Orca's, Humpbacks, dolphins, and of course sea lions. The marine biologist on our trip was great...sorry, can't remember his name! They wanted to make sure we saw all that we could and made the trip VERY worthwhile! Highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun and a beautiful tour, we enjoyed and will definitely recommend to anyone visiting Carmel."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, great Captain , saw a lot of humpbacks, stayed in water for a while too.loved the overall experience"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Thom, was deeply knowledgeable about not only Cannery Row but it’s connections to Monterey’s history. He provided an interesting view of Cannery Row’s development as well as the way Steinbeck depicted it. This walking tour made me feel less like I learned a lot and enjoyed doing it. Thom was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We have a vacation home in Monterey.. so we claim to know the area.. we learned a lot from Tom! He reminded me of my Dad.. who is a resident expert historian of many areas.. and he told the story of Monterey as we walked around. I loved knowing how special Monterey is to California's story and how it came to be.. why not Monterey as the capitol? My teenage kids enjoyed it too - it was a great family affair. We love tours.. it's hard to do it yourself.. why not let an expert show you around? It was long overdue for us! Sometimes it was hard to hear with the traffic, but that's part of the city!!! We like it.. we debriefed over our dinner and we all agreed it was a nice 2 hour afternoon - and we are much better educated - and think Monterey is super special!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very informative GPS tour guide. It might have been excellent if the roads weren’t so bumpy due to the suspension on the type of vehicle used."
* A traveler said: "Was nervous at first but instructions were very clear and we were able to quickly get the hang of it."
* A traveler said: "The GPS activation of the tour guide was highly accurate. Hence, “stop and look to your right” came at the right moments. No lag or delay on the walking tour. We were able to pair our AirPods (2 sets) to our IPhone."