Top Montenegro Outdoor Activities
277 results | All Montenegro Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfect day with great guide! We enjoyed the stops on the tour a lot. Communication with the tour operator was super friendly and very helpfull. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. The service provided by our guide Milos was outstanding. He made sure that everyone on the tour was having a good time. It was a great day and the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Very good. Timely, punctual, clean and safe. Easy to communicate with. Just to note this is more transport than a guided tour. Very good and not rushed. Lovely views on the boat. Departs on time so be there a bit early."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately we couldn’t go to the blue cave due to weather conditions. The captain was great, informative, friendly and knew how to entertain people."
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect for those who want a small taste of this beautiful island. We stopped at the mosaics and the bus waited for us. It was fabulous. Although we stayed on the bus, we had the opportunity to get off on two more stops."
* A traveler said: "We loved our day with Dominic he was personable and knowledgeable and made our one day in Montenegro truly amazing! I would highly recommend him and this tour ! Our only regret is we didn’t spend more time there !"
* A traveler said: "We had a delightful driver and guide on this tour We really enjoyed seeing the sights and learning more history about Kotor."
* A traveler said: "This was just amazing , travelling with our guide everything was perfect the pickup was on time , we had a lot of time during the visit .5 Stars"
* A traveler said: "We wanted to see highlights of Budva and Kotor and our drivers expertise allowed us to do both within the time we had."
* A traveler said: "Andro was on time, spoke perfect English, gave us a great tour of the country and terrific history lesson along the way."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful way to better understand the history of the region and discover unique details about the town of Kotor while exploring Old Town. Our guide, Danka, has a true passion for this town and it shows in the stories she shares. Very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of three all loved this tour! We were picked up by immaculate speedboat at the port and whisked away to our first stop...Our Lady of the Rock. Our friendly and knowledgeable guide told us all about this island and church, then allowed us to wander on our own! Next, we went to the submarine tunnels! Wow! The history of these was very interesting and our guide took us in one of them- - -incredible! We stopped at Manula Island which was their little Alcatraz. You can’t go on to the island due to construction. Then, on to the Blue Cave where after telling about the formation of the cave, etc. we were told we could swim into the cave! Well worth swimming further than our boat could go. We saw bats, but they were high up and were not bothering anyone."
* A traveler said: "Quite possibly one of the best tours I’ve been on in all my travels! Mirjana made the day very special and a wonderful experience, taking care of my every need, like I was travelling with a friend. I 1000% recommended this wonderful team for a great tour of Montenegro!"
* A traveler said: "The best that may be! Not a long way to the starter point. Everything according to the plan. We'll organised without wasting time. Best of all in hot day to swim too. Nice gently guides"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience ! Best way to visit the bay. Our skipper was the best, super nice with good explanations. We recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great tour. We were picked up at our hotel. Skipper was very kind, the boat was very cozy, the tour itself was really fantastic. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Teenagers and adults loved swimming in the blue cave and learning all the history of the area. They were also very accommodating and held my mother in laws wheelchair for us so she could also enjoy the trip."
* A traveler said: "A perfect tour for seeing some great sites. No need to be a game of thrones nut. Simply an enjoyable tour. Our guide was GREAT"
* A traveler said: "wonderful tour totally recomand it amazing tamaa the guide is the best guide ever 10/10 also there is alot to see in this tour in montenegro"
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Budva area I strongly suggest doing this paragliding! My boyfriend is prettified of heights so he was a little nervous at the beginning. We started at the landing spots and drove up to the mountains with our pilots to take off. They gave us very clear instructions and reassured us how safe it was the entire way. At no point did I feel unsafe. These pilots knew what they were doing and you could tell. They checked all the safety latches on your harness multiple times. The takeoff was the most exciting part especially since I have never paraglide before so I didn’t know what to expect (besides what they explained to me). Boy! What a rush of adrenaline. In the air the guide explained that they are able to do tricks overs the ocean but only if I felt comfortable doing it. He assured me that once we started them and if I didn’t like it he could stop immediately. I recommend doing the tricks! They were a ton of fun. Anywho, 10/10 I would definitely do it again! You can’t beat the price, the experienced guides, and the view."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the walking tour of Kotor. Bruna is a treasure and wonderful guide. She is so cheerful and provided us a wonderful overview of the city. I would recommend this tour to anyone with limited time in Kotor!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Niksic
- Things to do in Zabljak
- Things to do in Budva
- Things to do in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Things to do in Kosovo
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Macedonia