* A traveler said: "If you have limited time, a perfect way to see Antibes, Cannes, and the two 11-15th century villages of St. Paul de Vence and Eze. The open air market area, Le Marche Provencal is just amazing to see. We had an enjoyable time with our small group. Our driver and guide, Fred, was a terrific tour guide in explaining highlights of the different cities. He was very professional and was timely with our morning pick up. This was a full day tour and definitely worth it. Thanks Fred!!! -The Moons"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous experience! My wife and I each drove different car and traded half way. Two Ferraris, each a spectacular feel as we ‘sped’ through the French Riviera! Xavier and Ben are the best instructors money can buy. A real batman and robin pair! #hangontoyourhat"
* A traveler said: "I was a great experience, enjoyed all the sites. Everyone was helpful, including your staff. The weather helped. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were a small group as stated and Irene was so knowledgeable about everywhere we visited . Eze was amazing with a labyrinth of tiny artisans, loved perfume maker, palace and most of all narration ."
* A traveler said: "The full day excursion was great. The tour guide Karolina was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the country and location history. We lucked out and had the full day tour to ourselves. I would highly recommend the tour. The sights and views were amazing."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed every minute of our tour above and beyond Monaco into neighboring France and and back into Monaco. We gained a much broader perspective and learned the history. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I forget the guide's name, but he was so knowledgeable and patient. Since my wife and I were the only ones on the tour, he adapted to our desires and needs."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour drove round Nice stopped off for a meal and then toured Monte Carlo!!! Alex was brilliant!!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were the only two on this tour with our tour guide, Thierry. We definitely lucked out by having a private tour with a great guide! It was a perfect experience to see all the beautiful destinations within the French Riviera, as our time was limited. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Carolina was a warm, excellent and entertaining guide. I highly recommend this tour, such an experience to remember!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very friendly, knowledgeable, accommodative to all picture moments needs. Over all great experience."
* A traveler said: "our guide was absolutely amazing. She took us where we wanted to go there was no rush if we wanted to stay at any one place longer.|She was very knowledgeable and was one of the best tours we have ever been on. I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had such a wonderful time with our tour guide and the group. We had a total of 7 people in the mini van which made the tour more personal and intimate. Great attitude coupled with excellent customer service makes this tour a must-do in my opinion."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour with Mago who showed us around the French Riviera with such passion and enthusiasm! He had such great knowledge and history around the area. Really was the highlight of our France trip. Thank you Mago"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day, only me and my husband on the trip and we has 2 wonderful tour guides. Viator has never let us down and we have always had excellent service from them."
* A traveler said: "I was the only person on the tour as when I am on a cruise I have no phone or email access so they could not cancel. The tour guide was excellent. She took me everywhere and demonstrated vast knowledge of history. She was friendly and enthusiastic. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Both of our guides did a tremendous job. Thank you for the great experience"
* A traveler said: "Tour was awesome! Great time. Some road accident made our guide a little late, but is was beyond her control and she made up for it in great conversation and niceness. No complaints here. Would recommend this to everyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence