Top Montana Extreme Sports
18 results | All Montana Tours
* A traveler said: "Mindy and all the guides made for a fun trip Go ahead and take a plunge off the boat you will be invigorated"
* A traveler said: "Bailey was our raft operator and she was exceptional. She was extremely knowledgeable about the River, surroundings and animals. We learned and enjoyed at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Max our guide was awesome! We jumped right in the raft and got wet (intentionally!) right away! Kids up front loved it and it was just the right mix of whitewater and smooth floating down the river. Couldn’t be more perfect. It was the last day of our two week trip and def a highlight :)"
* A traveler said: "The geyser's, the wildlife, waterfalls, hot springs, you name it, it was all amazing!. Our guide Sean was fantastic. His tour included the must see's and sights that the out of town tourist would not know to tour/hike!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Personable staff! Mike was top shelf guide! Would return in a minute! Nice swim! Minimal animals but not in anyone’s control!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was wonderful! John was a wonderful, witty, personable, informative guide! He was on time and devoted his entire day to being sure we saw the best attractions of Yellowstone. He gave us personal space as well as took pictures of us and for us. I highly recommend this tour and John as a guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a free day in Bozeman and the tour was a great way to hit some great spots in Yellowstone. John was fantastic and the man also packs a great lunch and snacks!"
* A traveler said: "Quinton was awesome. Really enjoyed his knowledge and the back country roads that we wouldn’t have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "Kyle was a knowledgeable and well prepared guide we learned a lot. We enjoyed the Prismatic pool and the color and drama of the Canyon."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver, Eric, was knowledgeable, shared stories, took us to the best of Yellowstone and served us lunch in style."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on this tour. Spencer was on time (early actually), very knowledgable, and showed us tons of wildlife that we had been hoping to see. This time of year was great because there was no traffic, felt as though we had the entire park to ourselves. Although West Yellowstone was closed, there PLENTY to see from the North entrance tour."
* A traveler said: "So much wildlife! Moose, bull elk, bison, pronghorn, mountain goats, wolves. mule deer, big horn sheep , black bear, eagle, and an osprey! Ron is an exceptional guide and made sure that my 3 grandsons (20, 17 and 12) had an amazing day. Outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "I had such an incredible day with AJ and Dennis! It was absolutely one of the best Mondays I have ever had. They are fun and knowledgeable - the perfect combo. I would go back on a tour in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with this tour company! Perfect in every way! Derick, our guide, was awesome snd so informative! Highly recommended. Jimmye Lou Cockrell"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Gardiner
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Cody
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Banff
- Things to do in Chelan
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in New Mexico