Top Moab Tickets & Passes
30 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Recommend the early trip! Ben was a fantastic guide. Beautiful and fun...would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The off roads vehicles are very good, tour guides were very knowledgeable and helped all of us climb up and down the arches to ensure we had a good, safe experience. They took us to the hidden gems in the park where we could have easy hikes, get great pictures and avoid the large crowds."
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time ! The trail is fun, the views are amazing and there’s plenty of opportunities to switch drivers if you have a group. Swain was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Ben was my tour guide and he oustanding. Ben was proffessional and knowledgeable about the National Park, surrounding areas, animals and flora. It was an amazing trip that felt like you were on and adventure with a geologist friend."
* A traveler said: "Aaron our guide was friendly and educational- the drive was so so so super exciting and very fun. A surprise at each turn!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great time. Our driver Brendan was awesome…very professional, he shared a ton of knowledge about the area. Would highly recommend to anyone…worth ever penny."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "AWESOME!! Such an incredible experience, made only better by our excellent guide Caleb! This is how you really get to see Moab. Cant wait to come back and do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Jesse rainbow our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable. Took us to beautiful places . Made it very exciting at the same was looking out for our safety"
* A traveler said: "I am a beginner when it comes to using anything more than a point and shoot camera. I enjoy photographing landscapes, and wanted to learn more. Colin provided some great pointers and helped me learn how to use my camera better and compose great shots of some incredible natural scenery. I would recommend coming prepared with an understanding of how to make certain basic camera adjustments to aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, at a minimum. There were also more seasoned photographers in the group and it seemed like they were getting a lot out of the experience as well in terms of Colin’s location scouting - I'd say it’s good for all levels. Generally speaking, if you have limited time, it’s also a good way to see some highlights of three parks within a single day (though due to time constraints, none involving extensive hiking, so I went back and did some of those on my own - e.g., Delicate Arch). It is a long day but well worth it - you certainly get your money’s worth. Highly recommend the night session as well. The stars were incredibly visible after dark with very little light pollution."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip on Sept 4th. Jesse was very knowledgeable and fun. Driving the ATV was a lot of fun with some beautiful scenery a long the way."
* A traveler said: "Aaron did a great job showing us all the ‘secret’ Petroglyph spots at Moab! He was also very conscientious about what his customers were looking for."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal! Tour guide rocked! Best and safest experience ever! The views were incredible! One of kind pictures"
* A traveler said: "Lots of great local tips on trails. Excellent view of interesting petroglyphs. Safe and great for families. Thanks, Woody!!"
* A traveler said: "David Fisher , our tour guide was amazing. His knowledge and passion for what he does was abundantly obvious ! Thank you for an incredible experience"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and we were able to get a genuine glimpse into the beauty of Moab and Canyonlands. Our tour guide, DeVon, was very passionate about the culture and history of the area and the people that once inhabited it. Never once did we feel unsafe as we passed steep cliffs, although the roads got bumpy at times. Overall a great experience and we’ll definitely be checking out Adrift Adventure’s other tours."