Top Moab Outdoor Activities
87 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Recommend the early trip! Ben was a fantastic guide. Beautiful and fun...would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The off roads vehicles are very good, tour guides were very knowledgeable and helped all of us climb up and down the arches to ensure we had a good, safe experience. They took us to the hidden gems in the park where we could have easy hikes, get great pictures and avoid the large crowds."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour and the beauty of Canyonlands. Our guide was a big part of liking the tour! Very informative and fun to be in his tour!"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "No problems whatsoever with the app. The tour was at our own pace and without it, we would not have seen some of the beautiful arches. We considered the other expensive tours but they were sold out. We don’t think we missed anything by doing this tour on our own."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Our driver Brendan was awesome…very professional, he shared a ton of knowledge about the area. Would highly recommend to anyone…worth ever penny."
* A traveler said: "Aaron our guide was friendly and educational- the drive was so so so super exciting and very fun. A surprise at each turn!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our river guide Aaron, was awesome. She brought a sense of adventure and humor to the trip. Highly recommend Mild to Wild and would definitely request to be on her raft. Thanks Aaron and Mild to Wild for the experience...."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "Such a blast! Adam, who checked us in and our guide, Austin, were great! Austin lead us through Slickrock, I felt very secure and safe through the 2.5 hour adventure. Be prepared for sweaty palms, big smiles and laughter. It was just awesome"
* A traveler said: "The App was on point. I love the narration of the histories and scientific facts provided. It was very helpful and made us feel that we have our own private guide during the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "Best way to explore in town. Adam was knowledgeable about everything from the technical parts to the equipment to all the history of the area. We had a blast and can't wait to come back and do more."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the trip. The hike was almost as much fun as the rappelling. Nate was a great guide and very knowledgeable about the terrain. Made the first rappelling adventure for my girlfriend go very smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Mike was a wonderful guide and even gave us who were afraid of heights confidence to do some awesome rappelling! We also learned some cool facts along the way! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Aaron did a great job showing us all the ‘secret’ Petroglyph spots at Moab! He was also very conscientious about what his customers were looking for."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and we were able to get a genuine glimpse into the beauty of Moab and Canyonlands. Our tour guide, DeVon, was very passionate about the culture and history of the area and the people that once inhabited it. Never once did we feel unsafe as we passed steep cliffs, although the roads got bumpy at times. Overall a great experience and we’ll definitely be checking out Adrift Adventure’s other tours."