Top Minsk Historical Tours
111 results | All Minsk Tours
* A traveler said: "Very interesting day tour of the castles of Mir and Niesvizh. Inhabited by distinguished lines of Noble families during the time when the area was part of the Kingdom of Lithuania"
* A traveler said: "We will use again. Thanks, driver was on time in airport, the driving style was calm as it was not fast in the evening after the flight. its super. See soon"
* A traveler said: "Driver (Ilya) was super friendly and spoke perfect English While car was NOT a Lexus, it was clean, air-conditioned, and comfortable. We used same driver/service to return to airport. HIGHLY recommend."
* A traveler said: "Professional English speaker, friendly Guide (if I remember well, Vladimir), all of us could understand each word, he had a lot to tell -Our Guide could almost tell at least a word about each building around us -It was only mainly a walk at the main street, but we still felt we learnt really lot about the history, and were taught about places which we could just walk by without the knowledgeable Guide -So much to see on this tour, communism is still there on these streets. The secret Café with its reasonable prices and wall-paintings, the famous metro passage, the Lenin statue, and the house where communism was born."
* A traveler said: "well done tour very good value highly recommend. Pick up on time, very knowledgeable guide exceptional driver"
* A traveler said: "This tour with English speaking driver covers three of the best sites in Belarus on a 12-hour tour. The driver was professional courteous and safe. He did a wonderful job on the long drive. Ad had enough time to see the sights but wish we had more. Great tour for those who like long ones"
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely knowledgeable, good mannered, punctual, able to keep everyone interested, encouraged questions, able to adopt to our needs. I would highly recommend Vera. An excellent way to start holidays."
* A traveler said: "Confirmation of the pickup time was received via whatsapp a day before. Pickup was on time, the car was comfortable and driver was friendly. Everything was smooth and perfect."
* A traveler said: "Just to start off: the tour guide (aliaksander) was knowledgeable, polite and a provider of excellent service. I was not able to perform this tour at the date it was planned, but I was allowed to move the date free of charge. He also drove me straight to the airport after. The tour: Stalin Line is cool and unique open-air museum where you can pay an extra small fee to use weapons. Khatyn memorial was a powerful sight to behold and learn about the history that caused this. Mound of glory offered a great panoramic view and a very stylish looking monument. All in all a great trip worth going on if you want to explore the outskirts of Minsk."
* A traveler said: "Everything went as advertised. The guide was on time and provided great information on the subject of the tour. We would recommend Andrei and the tour . We look forward to taking a future tour with Andrei."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Western Romania