Top Minnesota Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
33 results | All Minnesota Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful aquarium the sharks the jellyfish and interactive experience was all very awesome"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide told us the history of the area as we went from one great place to the next. We revisited two of her choices for dinners during our stay. Also ordered a cheese we tried!"
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the twin cities. You're director was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Your included highlights of both cities with time to get out and see the Guthrie."
* A traveler said: "Erik was fantastic!!! He made sure we had everything we wanted and needed. The beer was great. It's a must do if you're in the twin cities."
* A traveler said: "Awesome Great food exercise and andrea the tour lady was fantastic My parents are in their seventies and kept up. She was great at giving information about the city"
* A traveler said: "Kim was an excellent guide. She shared many fun facts, a variety of food choices and was flexible to our group's needs."
* A traveler said: "Experience was great! This is not criticism just some recommendations for next time flyers: long hair should be tied to a bun; light jacket for the temperature change, goggles for the strong wind draft if doors are off."
* A traveler said: "Terrific tour with tons of historical and contemporary observations about the impact of Minnesota’s unique water resources. Seeing St. Anthony Falls and understanding it’s impact on Twin Cities economic and cultural development was a wonderful new insight for our family who recently moved here from the East Coast."
* A traveler said: "We had an enjoyable experience on a beautiful afternoon learning about the life of F. Scott Fitzgerald. It was a nice, easy-to-arrange activity that inspires us to learn more about the city and its history."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Doug goes above and beyond. His tour is flexible and can be adjusted to match your interests. He is knowledgeable and informative. He uses a professional driver so he can focus on the tour he is giving you. He provides excellent recommendations for local restaurants and attractions to visit after the tour. Well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brian was wonderful, Very knowledgeable of the history and surroundings. It was a wonderful way to get to know the city. I would highly recommend both the tour and the guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Duluth
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Michigan
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Kansas City
- Things to do in Detroit
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Maryland