Top Milan Sporting Events
14 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "The tour was limited to only 18 people at a specific time keeping it easy to social distance if necessary. Lara was very knowledgeable providing details and answering all questions that were asked of her. There is something to be said for small intimate tours. Very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting and very informative. Learned so much about the history and significance of the castle and residents of the castle."
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "The guide was perfectly on time holding a card with our name on it. He was very pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, we would highly recommend. Both host were fantastic, honestly worth while doing when in Milan"
* A traveler said: "The balloon team was excellent in working with us to reschedule to fit our itinerary and allowed us to participate outside of Florence a few days later while we were there and that was amazing. Would highly recommend the balloon team italia, especially down south. Milan's nice, Tuscany's better."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Historic Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Last Supper Ticket
- Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour
- Milan City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 2-hour Milan Skip the Line The Last Supper and Renaissance Walking Tour
- Best of Milan Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line Ticket to Duomo & ‘Last Supper’
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Codex Atlanticus
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Museo del Novecento
- Piazza Mercanti
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Navigli District
- Porta Nuova
- QC Termemilano
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- Piazza Fontana
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps