Top Milan Night Tours
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Arts & Design
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
3 results | All Milan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get a different perspective on Milan by taking this 2.5-hour tour by Segway. Roll through the city to see new parts of town, amazing architecture and tall skyscrapers. Pass by the Bosco Verticale (Vertical Forest), the massive Milan Central Station and the Unicredit Tower, one of Italy's tallest skyscrapers. As you ride, listen to an audio guide about the city's history and discover how Milan has changed in recent years. This tour is limited to just eight participants, ensuring personal attention from the guide.
Explore the sights of the Lombardy capital with this 2-hour walking tour of Milan's city center by night. Enjoy an aperitivo like the locals do before seeing illuminated monuments of the city.
Spend 2 enjoyable hours with a professional tour guide who will show you the main monuments in the city known around the world. The tour starts from Piazza della Scala, where you will admire one of the most famous Opera Houses in the world. Walk along Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery with its shops and Cafés until Duomo Square where you can view its Cathedral, the undisputed symbol of Milan. The tour guide will carry you through Piazza dei Mercanti and Cordusio area until the Sforza Castle, the extraordinary fortress of Milan with several magnificent inner courtyards. The guided tour will be prolonged through Sempione Park, the largest green area in the city situated behind the Sforza Castle. The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional and an enjoyable experience. Prepare yourself for an exciting journey of discovering the city of Milan by night.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Tours in Milan?
The best Night Tours in Milan according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Tours in Milan are taking additional safety precautions?
These Milan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Tours in Milan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Milan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- Piazza Mercanti
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- Navigli District
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Museo del Novecento
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Codex Atlanticus
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps