Top Milan Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
Fun & Games
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Performance Car Driving
Motor Sports Classes
Ports of Call Tours
3 results | All Milan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience the thrill of driving an Italian racing car around a professional-standard racing circuit. This tour lets you get behind the wheel of two different cars—a Ferrari 458 and a Legend Racing car—for a total of 16 laps. Accompanied by an expert instructor, learn the differences between the two cars, and pick up plenty of tips and techniques on driving positions, shifting methods, and pit lane etiquette.
Tired of the usual Thursday night soccer game? Find out how to discharge the accumulated work tension during the week, having fun with your friends! Bubble football is an original idea to spend your free time and - why not? - a valid alternative to the gym, to keep fit while having fun!
Discover the beauty of Lake Como on a day trip from Verona. Traveling by van, you'll visit the city of Como and then travel by boat to Bellagio and Varenna.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme in Milan?
The best Extreme in Milan according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme in Milan are taking additional safety precautions?
These Milan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme in Milan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Milan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Leonardo3 Museum
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Piazza Mercanti
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Fidenza Village
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps