Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
In the fashion capital of Italy, the soaring, glass-domed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade never goes out of style. Started in 1877, Europe’s oldest shopping mall connects the Milan Duomo to Piazza di Marino and the La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala) by way of a bright and airy, four-story center lined with busy restaurants and shops. Come for the Neoclassical architecture, stay for the brands and fresh baked panzerotti.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II?
- Historic Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Last Supper Ticket
- Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'
- Skip The Line: Best Of Milan Tour With Last Supper Tickets & Milan Duomo
- Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Best of Milan Private Tour
Things to do near Milan
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Castelletto di Branduzzo
- Things to do in Bergamo
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Lake Maggiore
- Things to do in Asti
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps