To discover the glamour of Milanese fashionistas, a visit to this trendy hub of shopping and socializing is a must. Stop by while seeing the sights on a Milan Segway tour, or as part of a hop-on-hop-off bus tour. The avant-garde complex has continued to grow over the years since it was opened by Italian gallerist Carla Sozzani in a former garage in 1990. Today, there are 10 Corso Como concept stores in a number of cities worldwide, including New York and Seoul.
Things to Know Before You Go
Those interested in art and fashion will especially love this gallery and shopping center space.
10 Corso Como is accessible to wheelchairs and strollers.
The complex is often used as a venue for special events and fashion shows.
The store and art gallery keep evening hours on Wednesday and Thursday.
How to Get There
Corso Como is set between Milan's historic city center and the Milano Porta Garibaldi train station, and is a short walk from the station.
When to Get There
The café at 10 Corso Comois particularly popular for an evening cocktail (aperitivo). Though getting a table can be difficult, it's a great place to experience Milanese nightlife.
Sights on Corso Como
One of Milan's main thoroughfares, Corso Como has become a trendy area of Milan, home to the newly renovated Piazza Gae Aulenti, Eataly, Unicredit Tower (the tallest skyscraper in Italy), shops, restaurants, and cafés.
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Porta Nuova
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Sempione Park (Parco Sempione)
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Via Monte Napoleone
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)