* A traveler said: "Very fun! Prompt and well organized…..great driver and nice choices on wineries! The time frame at each stop was just right"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant sale. No issues. Great food and drinks. Made new friends. Clean ship. Gorgeous bay and sunset."
* A traveler said: "Matt M was our driver he was absolutely entertaining and made our tour fun. Got to see 4 winery and didn't feel rushed. Had the best day and will be back next year with friends and family! We'll definitely ask for Matt M"
* A traveler said: "They arranged the tour perfectly. Steve, my driver was very helpful and he managed to make the experience as smooth as possible. My tour was pet friendly and he even had dog snacks and poop bags. He was ready for everything you will posible need."
* A traveler said: "The driver prepared you for every adventure. Our driver was an excellent orator , extremely detail , passionate, humorous at times with sharing so much knowledge about the tour. Thank you for making Our 27 Anniversary Amazing!! Alex&Amanda👍"
* A traveler said: "Everything about it was memorable. Lisa was our guide, and she told us wonderful stories about Ford, the Dodge Brothers, Chrysler, GM, Packard and all the superstars of that era in Detroit. We saw where the old factories were and some of the wonderful Art Deco architecture, plus Henry Ford's beautiful mansion. The best thing of all was the car, though! It was such a happy thing to drive around the city in such a beautiful Model A. Everyone was happy to see us!"
* A traveler said: "The Guide was excellent. She knew all the ins and outs of the city. Took us to all the revitalized areas"
* A traveler said: "Kind and easy going guide… because he is a science and history teacher his info was truly interesting.."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience! It was stunning and such a wonderful experience! I had never been out 9n a boat like that my hubby took me for a first! Ut was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! This is an absolute must on the first day of your visit to Traverse City! Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the community. We shared that we loved to dine out and the types of foods we enjoyed and she pointed out so many gems. The tour was well worth the price and more!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cruise. The staff members were so kind. Very reasonable. And accommodating. Just a nice easy going boat ride. Good history lesson."
* A traveler said: "We loved Dez! Amazing experience. Great blend of history and spooky stories based on real happenings!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the exciting sea life and reading about how they are surviving and enjoying the kids watching 👀"
* A traveler said: "Great experience all around! Communication was helpful and thorough. My 23 year old grandson loved it!!!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best sailboat cruises I have been on. Great crew of a magnificent boat. The food was served in a novel way, but all from local products and was delicious."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Antique Car Tour of Historic Belle Isle
- Private MotorCities Heritage Antique Car Tour: From Tinkerers to Titans
- Hi-5 Rickshaw Tour Traverse City - First Thing You MUST Do in TC!
- Grand Rapids Scavenger Hunt: Grand Hunt Round River City
- Half-Day Fun Pass! Kayak, Bike and SUP Rental in Traverse City
- Things to do in Detroit
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Minnesota
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Missouri