Top Miami On the Water
151 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "All of it! The captain, the other guests! Al of it was amazing! Definitely wished I would combined this and the jetski."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful celebrity mansions.viewing.. The tour guys were amazing too. I would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding attention to safety for all passengers, great experience in terms of comfort and enjoying the water, sailing master even shared his own pictures afterwards"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience! Captain Ferrilli and his stewardess were amazing will definitely book again !"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed myself on the kayaks me and my sister nephew and brother all enjoyed the water on these clear bottom kayaks"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was amazing. The instructors are very nice and patient. Definitely looking forward to go back."
* A traveler said: "That Captain belongs on Netflix with his own show!!!! Lol 😂 Omg he was truly amazing & funny!! Free drinks , sailing , snorkeling , it was truly amazing."
* A traveler said: "Memorable experience would highly recommend. My boyfriend and I had a great time. You are able to go wherever you want as long as your back within your time frame."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed ourselves! I highly recommend. Loved it. everything was really nice I can't wait to come back."
* A traveler said: "I had such a blast.. it made my trip. I would do it a million times over. Every one was so cool! The instructions on how to get there was easy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very helpful and clear in both giving instructions and training. He was a great motivator and very patient too."
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful and his brother who checked us in was also extremely nice and helpful. The little island was gorgeous and so was the ride. The whole thing was amazing"
* A traveler said: "This is the best activity to do in Miami where you have your privacy, aren’t spending loads of money (it is super affordable compared to same activity offered by different company), you can listen to your own music, go where ever you’d like to go (within the limits of course, but is a great wide area) and can take some GREAT vacation pictures and videos! Btw Karlo is the best! Very professional, gave very clear instructions and was so incredibly nice to my family and myself. I will always purchase this activity whenever I am in Miami again and I will always recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you for making our family vacation memorable. :) On a side note - it only takes common sense to grasp the concept of taking care and responsibility of someone else’s property when you borrow it which is essentially what you are doing here. Not hard. Follow directions. I did, however, take pictures in the beginning before getting on the boat and we made sure we cleaned up after."
* A traveler said: "Taylor was great! He asked us if there was anything specific we wanted to do and made sure we had a great time. Everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Nice staff, and nice view! We didn't see many animals, but still enjoyed it. However, there are not many cute items in gift shop."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We are family of five, youngest being 10. Gentlemen recommended she ride on my board with me, which was the right decision. Helpful instructions for us mostly first timers. Beautiful day, beautiful route past enormous yachts, then through channels filled with expensive waterfront homes. We also paddled under two bridges. Overall, super fun and one of our Miami trip highlights. The brothers who run this business make you feel welcome and valued. They are super chill, friendly and reasonable. Plus, they have two adorable pugs who hang out in the shop. HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
* A traveler said: "Easy check in, nice and clean boat. Great way to spend 4 hours touring miami on your own! Lots of great photo opportunities!"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Dolphin Mall
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Fisher Island
- Oleta River State Park
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Coral Castle Museum
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Aventura Mall
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Children's Museum
- Bass Museum of Art
- Coral Gables
- Art Deco Historic District
- New World Center
- South Pointe Park
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Bal Harbour
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island