Top Miami Snorkeling
22 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Outstanding attention to safety for all passengers, great experience in terms of comfort and enjoying the water, sailing master even shared his own pictures afterwards"
* A traveler said: "That Captain belongs on Netflix with his own show!!!! Lol 😂 Omg he was truly amazing & funny!! Free drinks , sailing , snorkeling , it was truly amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Great beautiful day of fun snorkeling on the reef. Everyone of the staff was amazingly friendly. Great day trip from Miami Beach."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "This was a good experience and very informative. I also liked that it didn’t last too long! The weather was good not too hot and a beautiful breeze coming through I sat up top where it was open. The boat wasn’t full but enough people and everyone was friendly. There’s also an option to purchase snacks and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great guys !!!! The weather was horrible but we still had fun all because of them nicest best crew I’ve ever had in Florida !!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The manager and captain were great. Boat was clean and had plenty of ice for our drinks + the bottle of vodka they brought. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Ceanise Castro for being an awesome captain! Had a great 2hr tour to monument island and saw lots of beautiful homes along the way!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- New World Center
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Aventura Mall
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Coral Gables
- Art Deco Historic District
- Wynwood Walls
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Coral Castle Museum
- Bal Harbour
- Oleta River State Park
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Bass Museum of Art
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island