Top Miami Overnight Tours
13 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful and his brother who checked us in was also extremely nice and helpful. The little island was gorgeous and so was the ride. The whole thing was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Friends came in from overseas and stated that they want to do this tour. My husband and I live in south Florida over 30 years never ever heard of tours of little Havana. Faruk is excellent. I have dietary needs and he called ahead to each stop to order my specific foods. There was too much to eat 😊"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "How amazing the reflection of the sky on the everglades was . The whole trip was really well done. Our tour guide Stacy and she was amazing and so knowledgeable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Wynwood Walls
- Fisher Island
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- South Pointe Park
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Bass Museum of Art
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Oleta River State Park
- Art Deco Historic District
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Dolphin Mall
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Coconut Grove
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Miami Children's Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island