Top Miami Jet Boat Tours
15 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great what a rush I'd Do it again but I live to far away great driver and the guide was great"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good experience and very informative. I also liked that it didn’t last too long! The weather was good not too hot and a beautiful breeze coming through I sat up top where it was open. The boat wasn’t full but enough people and everyone was friendly. There’s also an option to purchase snacks and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "The manager and captain were great. Boat was clean and had plenty of ice for our drinks + the bottle of vodka they brought. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Ceanise Castro for being an awesome captain! Had a great 2hr tour to monument island and saw lots of beautiful homes along the way!"
* A traveler said: "Boat trip was excellent. George was great. Very friendly and outgoing. Gave us a great tour of Miami from the water. Very knowledgeable about the area and pointed out many celebrity houses and yachts. Amazing. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly. The view of the skyline at night was amazing. It was a nice experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oleta River State Park
- Miami Children's Museum
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Art Deco Historic District
- Dolphin Mall
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Coral Gables
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- New World Center
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Key Biscayne
- Bass Museum of Art
- Bal Harbour
- South Pointe Park
- Jungle Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island