Top Miami Day Trips
64 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice comfortable and interesting. Driver was smooth and safe. The trip couldn’t have better I am so glad we went"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this experience. We saw a large gator and then a baby gator at the dock when we returned."
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guide was both informative and Humurous. Very knowledgeable The Double Deckers Bus in Little Havanah was quite an experience. More than worth the cost and time."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "I really liked this tour ! The weather was not good for snorkeling, but I did it. The trip was really long, but WiFi wasn’t working in the bus (("
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time seeing multiple alligators. The driver was amazing. Then we went back and sat through educational seminar. It was the most comprehensive in informing with interactive experience!! We came from California to do it. And it was well worth it"
* A traveler said: "Ariel, the cuban guide has many knowledges about Miami and cuban culture. Very profesional, this guy !"
* A traveler said: "Great overall tour, happened as advertised, don't let the negative reviews scare you away like it almost did for us. Only the ppl with bad experiences will complain. Louis was a great guide, very proactive and made a good effort to make sure everyone got what they wanted. I would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend it to others as well!"
* A traveler said: "Both the bus tour and boat tours were interesting, fun and well described by Miguel! He was pleasant and informative! The only thing that would have been helpful would have been a map or handout showing the areas we would see and a brief description"
* A traveler said: "Love ❤️❤️ great tour. Transportation is very convenient. You just go on the bus, they well take you back to hotel."
* A traveler said: "This was so fun and informative. We learned so much about the city and even made new friends! We found places we decided to come back that we would've never known about! So worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super cool. Key west is awesome and snorkeling is a must. 6 hours in key west is not long enough! But very very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide was excellent!!! We learned a lot about Miami Beach and the city. I highly recommend this tour to my family and friends. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "Freddie was an amazing guide - the time went so fast he did perfect - super professional and very nice car too"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. You must go here if you are visiting Miami. The show after the airboat was great as well. Bring cash for tips and the amazing food."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Jose was very nice. We visited many interesting places. Cuban coffee is one of the most memorable things on the tour 😁 The views were amazing and the bus was very clean! We had a wonderful time! Thank You!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bass Museum of Art
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- New World Center
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Art Deco Historic District
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Coral Gables
- Aventura Mall
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Fisher Island
- Oleta River State Park
- Wynwood Walls
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Bal Harbour
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Children's Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island