Top Miami Cultural Tours
88 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a great and memorable experience! Miguel was very friendly and knowledge and made the tour more interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Lance was great. Took pics of us and gave us insight on special art findings. Will definitely be back with others."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!!! Ask for Angel, He was great he knew all the history, took us all around little Havana. Stopped and had a few samples of the great food the town had to offer. Again ask for Angel you will get your monies worth!!! We even went back that night to a couple of the bars for salsa dancing. It was the best tour of the vacation."
* A traveler said: "The boat was clean, the host was funny, and they served drinks (for purchase). I enjoyed myself. I’d recommend this cruise to a friend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Definitely doing this every time I come. Insane ride. Loved every bit of it. While seeing million dollar homes."
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Watch out for the headhunters for timeshares but otherwise a great experience. We had fun"
* A traveler said: "A half-day tour was more than adequate to see the different areas of the city. Especially enjoyed visiting “Little Havana.”"
* A traveler said: "Victor was awesome. This is a fantastic way to get am awesome overview on South Beach! It was the perfect length of time - tour guide really wanted us to have a great time."
* A traveler said: "Ariel was a great guide for our little Havana tour! He knows the area well and has a vast knowledge about the Cuban American experience. A great addition to our weekend in Miami!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely first class trip. Guide was perfect and very insightful. Highly recommend. Food and drink were first class."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful !!!! I’m living in Miami and I enjoyed the tour. Very professional company. LOVE The experience"
* A traveler said: "Mughel was very friendly and helpful, we had a great time I recommend this tour if you want to see the most important areas in Miami."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful knowledgeable fun. Nice places to see and stop. So worth your time and appreciated the covid19 precautions too. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "New experience for me, a non-cigar smoker, but very informative. Presentation well done. Presenter very nice."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed both the Segway and Boat experience. Raymond was an excellent, energetic tour guide. The owner of the Segway shop was great as well."
* A traveler said: "It was interesting & Informative. We enjoyed the tour. The art gallery was definitely a plus !! Thank You"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Aventura Mall
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Art Deco Historic District
- Coral Gables
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Coral Castle Museum
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- New World Center
- Coconut Grove
- Wynwood Walls
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Key Biscayne
- Oleta River State Park
- Miami Children's Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island