Miami Design District
The Miami Design District is dedicated to innovative fashion, design, architecture and dining. The area juxtaposes design brands with restaurants, international art collections and permanent and temporary art installations, while its new buildings exist with transformed historic ones. Design showrooms fill the area, including Holly Hunt, Knoll, Luminaire Contract and Ann Sacks, while retailers like Christian Louboutin, Cartier, Louis Vuitton and Prada also saw the potential for the area and have opened stores here.
The district continues to evolve, and new renovations continue with additional luxury brands like Givenchy, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani and Van Cleef & Arpels slated to open shop. The long-term dream for the district is for it to exist as a renowned destination for cutting-edge fashion, art, design and culture, while maintaining its commitment to creative experiences.
Ways to experience Miami Design District
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Miami Design District hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Miami Design District?
- Miami Art Tour: Design District, Midtown and Wynwood
- 4 Hour Private Miami City Tour
- Private exclusive Miami Half Day Classic Car Tour!
- Miami Design District Food & Art Experience
Things to do near Miami
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key Largo
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island