Top Mexico City Tickets & Passes
29 results | All Mexico City Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Tour! Inclusive of all the important things to see! If you want to see the most important things you should take it l!"
* A traveler said: "Andres is a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable and explained all clearly. Also very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end. The driver was super nice, courteous and very friendly. The guide was super knowledgeable, respectable and well manered. Will never forget this amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun and well rounded tour. Our guide Fabio was amazing! I would recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see the pyramids."
* A traveler said: "Trying new foods on the street. Relaxing on the boats while in Xochimilco, was very nice. The evening rains were soothing and the museum store was wonderful. The tour guides were so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Evelyn gave us an unforgettable tour. Helped us understand so much of Mexican culture and history. She has great passion on so many subjects and she is very very knowledgeable with Mexican history, politics, art and definitely cooking and local food. Her passion about the culture makes her very generous with every information she is giving in the tour. She took us to many little secret places with great pleasant surprises. We learned so much on this tour and definitely enjoy and appreciate Mexican food even more afterwards."
* A traveler said: "Veronica our tour guide was very informative, She knows her history and Arturo our driver got us from A - Z very safely and on time. We definitely had a great time all day with the two of them. I definitely recommend choosing Viator for tours."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth waking up early! One of the coolest experiences! I captured some amazing pictures and now can cross this off my bucket list. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My partner and i were just married and had the most amazing time!! Our balloon pilot was awesome and all of the staff were so fun and helpful! The breakfast after was also really great!"
* A traveler said: "Frida was both a communist and religious! An interesting contradiction that I need to read more about"
* A traveler said: "Loved the deal and tour. We had amazing tour guides. Leonardo, Diana, and Josue. All three were kind, personable and gave us great information. I would most definitely recommend these two tours. Just make sure that you get plenty of sleep before these tours."
* A traveler said: "What a great Mexican adventure! Thanks Arturo, for being a perfect host as a former wrestler!!! The Taco’s were great too."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized, the gifts were much appreciated and our guide was very professional. It was, though, a bit expensive in my opinion. Besides, the tour deserves a brief explanation on why "Lucha Libre" is so important in Mexico, what's the history behind, who are the key characters (rather than entering directly into the arena and taking a beer)."
* A traveler said: "Ernesto was incredibly attentive and knowledgeable. He was careful to keep us safe but, allowed us to have a good time. His English was wonderful and much appreciated. If you have time do both days for sure but, if you only have one day, it has to be Cuernavaca and Taxco. Truly amazing in every way!"
* A traveler said: "Great museums. Highly recommend visiting the Diego Rivera museum. It was a lot more than what we expected. Impressive collection."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chapultepec Castle & National Museum of Anthropology
- Small Group or Private Mexico City Market Secrets & Cooking Class Tour
- Private Tour: Xochimilco, Coyoacan and Frida Kahlo Museum in Mexico City
- Hot Air Balloon Flight over Teotihuacan, from Mexico City
- Full-Day Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Tour from Mexico City
- Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum
- Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)
- Six Flags Mexico
- Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)
- Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)
- Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)
- La Feria Chapultepec
- Plaza Garibaldi
- San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)
- Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Arena Mexico
- Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)
- Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)
- Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)
- Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands