Top Mexico City Day Trips
286 results | All Mexico City Tours
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun and well rounded tour. Our guide Fabio was amazing! I would recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see the pyramids."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing ! The guides were very nice and it was well organized with lots of offers. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Roberto was full of knowledge regarding history of region and architecture influences of churches . Roberto made sure he repeated in English for my solo sake"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Puebla and Cholula. Jaime is a great tour guide. He knows what he is talking about, we felt safe with him. He showed us many things. He was so helpful. We recommend Jaime for a tour."
* A traveler said: "Taxco is an amazing city and I would recommend everyone to see it. We took a taxi to Christ statue, which gives you a beautiful view over the mountains. We stopped at a jeweler's place who explained why silver is important for the city. Good opportunity to buy jewellery, if you are interested. Stop in Cuernavaca was short, but the church gives you a story about early colonization period."
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide he was well spoken, friendly, and accommodating I would have booked our others tours with him had I known how knowledgeable and nice he was"
* A traveler said: "Pepe knew everything! He was so informed, fun, and accommodating. We had a wonderful time and recommended him to our friends that are visiting next month."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful city! Very colorful. Even the drive is a few hours I still think it’s worth it to visit. The guide was wonderful and the whole group really had fun."
* A traveler said: "Great communication throughout the booking. Tour was amazing. Liked that it was a small tour group. Our tour guide Monse was awesome!! Highly recommend this tour company!"
* A traveler said: "What an eye-opener onto an early and highly sophisticated culture! Information about the use of human sacrifice, while disturbing, was fascinating. It was an honor for a local to be sacrificed! To learn this while observing the Pyramid of the Moon and its steep steps (an essential aspect of the ceremony) was so powerful."
* A traveler said: "Sergio was an amazing tour guide. Very detailed and informative. I liked that the tour was not a sales pitch to convince tourists to spend money on products. The tour guide was also extremely accommodating. This was the best tour I took in Mexico."
* A traveler said: "Wow! This was such an amazing excursion up to an amazing viewpoint to the volcano Iztaccihuatl! Our guide was Gerson and he was amazing ! Very knowledge and really enthusiastic! I’d highly recommend this trip if you want to get some good exercise in while marveling at the amazing beauty of both volcanoes ... El Popo and El Izta! Purely incredible !"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Our guide Alan was super nice and very knowledgeable. Everything was on time, well organized and went smoothly throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "Veronica our tour guide was very informative, She knows her history and Arturo our driver got us from A - Z very safely and on time. We definitely had a great time all day with the two of them. I definitely recommend choosing Viator for tours."
* A traveler said: "Gercon, our guide, is the best. Funny, informative, charismatic, we were very lucky to be on a private tour with him. His driver Gustavo was excellent and made stops for us to take pics. Great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Trying new foods on the street. Relaxing on the boats while in Xochimilco, was very nice. The evening rains were soothing and the museum store was wonderful. The tour guides were so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Julieta our guide was very knowledgeable about history of the areas we drove through. There were only two of us English speakers and she was careful to translate her comments for us personally. The scenery we saw was spectacular and Taxco itself was absolutely beautiful. I plan to return."
* A traveler said: "It was an interesting and informative morning. Note that due to COVID (as of Sep 2021) you can't climb the pyramids, thought it it didn't take away for me personally. Ruben was my one on one tour guide and he was very knowledgeable of the area from experience living in it. I learned a lot and it was also just great conversation. Afterwards we went to a local restaurant run by his wife and himself for lunch. The meal was delicious and was really a nice end to the tour. I highly recommend this tour as a private tour with Ruben especially!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was an amazing adventure to Cholula the town, the Pyramid, and Puebla. We had an amazing guide who took us to all three and explained all facets of the cities and the Pyramid. I would highly suggest going on this tour as it was a delight and we saw so much in one day. Great time and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Pleasant journey with Sergio and Omr. They arrived early. Ensured we got had enough time at each stop. Sergio is particularly jolly. He laughed alot which added greatly to the atmosphere. Recommend this tour highly."
* A traveler said: "The guide was perfect n driver was good at his job. Overall a very good experience n tour. The pyramids were great experience to see with this guide."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Worth the extra $, the service was impeccable, we got picked up from our Airbnb, comfortable transportation, and we were the only two on the tour! Phillipe was super knowledgeable, we learnt so much about the pyramids and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "The tour of Santa Iglesia Basilica Catedral Puebla was spiritual & enlightening. It is a beautiful building. Also, the walking tour of old Puebla gave all a chance to adore the beautiful architecture. I cant leave without complimenting my tour guides. They were amazing and patient. The explained everything in English and Spanish."
* A traveler said: "Javier was a great guide! Well-informed, and very passionate about the history he shared. He made sure to tailor the tour to our needs and interests as a group."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)
- La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)
- Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)
- Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)
- Arena Mexico
- Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)
- Inbursa Aquarium
- Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)
- Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)
- Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)
- San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)
- Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)
- Plaza Garibaldi
- San Angel
- Reforma 222
- Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)
- Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)
- National Palace (Palacio Nacional)
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands