Top Merida Full-day Tours
76 results | All Merida Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time. Our guide Freddy was so knowledgeable and made the whole experience very rewarding. We were very happy with the whole day!!"
* A traveler said: "My guide Radolfo was amazing! He completely catered the tour to my interests . He shared a lot of the history of the area. He was very knowledgeable. The tour of Becal and the hat making was amazing! I wanted to see it all and we did. I was fascinated by every detail! My guide helped with all the translations. ( he speaks 4 languages!!) our lunch was yummy and a nice location. Compache was a very interesting city, the museum was informative and I just can’t say enough about my guide. He knows so much of the history of the area and the Mayan culture. I love history and he was able to tell me so much about the Maya and history."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, bi-lingual staff, lunch was amazing, cenotes were beautiful, picked up on time, staff went out of their way to make sure my wife who is Vegan had something to eat even though they had no prior notice of her dietary restrictions. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun filled day in Mexico!"
* A traveler said: "We weren't sure which tour to book during our trip to Merida and eventually decided on this one because of the mix of activities -- we sure made the right decision. We were picked up on time from our hotel lobby (great communication with Amigo Tours prior) in a nice, clean, air conditioned vehicle. The driver was also the guide and was super nice, informative, and spoke good English. Uxmal is awesome (very few tourists), the hacienda is BEAUTIFUL (our tour of 6 people was the only one there!) and the cenote is fantastic (again, we were the only ones there). Lunch was delicious too. Honestly, this was one of the best organized tours we've ever booked on Viator (we book regularly and travel a lot). If you're going to Merida, don't think about it - just book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion to see Uxmal, several Haciendas as well as taking a dip in some beautiful cenotes. Polo is an amazing guide who is well informed, funny, and genuinely interested in making your time in Merida memorable."
* A traveler said: "Sammy was a knowledgeable and engaging guide and very good driver. Highly enjoyable visit to Ria Celestun and the ocean."
* A traveler said: "The food was exceptional, and our guide, Pamela, was top notch. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. The gelato at the end was the perfect way to cap the end of the tour. I even travelled by myself the next day to the same gelato shop because it was so tasty. I’ll definitely book again the next time I’m in town."
* A traveler said: "Israel was an excellent guide and host. My mother was having a little trouble with the heat and walking around, but Israel was very kind and patient with her. It was an experience of a lifetime for her. The lunch was excellent, and I had time to make fiends with the rest of our small group. The cenote at the end was also an incredible experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "After a long journey, we were happy to see Roberto waiting for us with our names, greeted us & helped us with our heavy luggages. We were extremely happy with the services he provided...thanks Roberto 👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Hernán is a pro. He’ll get you to Chichen Itza before the crowds and the heat, and he’s extremely involved and knowledgeable about the communities he’s showing us. The cenote at the end is INCREDIBLE. It’s in the backyard of a family in Sotuta, near Izamal. It’s such a special experience and worth every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Driver guide was excellent,he gave us full explanations on each site and answered each of our request.The tour itself is very complet. We arrived at the opening of the chichen itza and left before the walkabout and the strong heat to denote it then las coloradas. I'll let you discover the rest"
* A traveler said: "Transportation is good, Guide is very knowledgeable and shared a lot of information. Site is very interesting and light and sound show is also well documented."
* A traveler said: "Unmake was excellent, but today with GTour did not pick up at all and we book with other local company. Enrique Borja"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide, Mayan at heart, always tries to make your tour and understanding of the Culture a great experience. Tour lasts around 12 hrs but it goes Real quick. Excellent combo Of archeologie, food, historic landmarks, pueblos magicos, ecotourism and Mayab history"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands