Top Merida Cultural Tours
54 results | All Merida Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time. Our guide Freddy was so knowledgeable and made the whole experience very rewarding. We were very happy with the whole day!!"
* A traveler said: "We weren't sure which tour to book during our trip to Merida and eventually decided on this one because of the mix of activities -- we sure made the right decision. We were picked up on time from our hotel lobby (great communication with Amigo Tours prior) in a nice, clean, air conditioned vehicle. The driver was also the guide and was super nice, informative, and spoke good English. Uxmal is awesome (very few tourists), the hacienda is BEAUTIFUL (our tour of 6 people was the only one there!) and the cenote is fantastic (again, we were the only ones there). Lunch was delicious too. Honestly, this was one of the best organized tours we've ever booked on Viator (we book regularly and travel a lot). If you're going to Merida, don't think about it - just book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "After a long journey, we were happy to see Roberto waiting for us with our names, greeted us & helped us with our heavy luggages. We were extremely happy with the services he provided...thanks Roberto 👍👍"
* A traveler said: "The food was exceptional, and our guide, Pamela, was top notch. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. The gelato at the end was the perfect way to cap the end of the tour. I even travelled by myself the next day to the same gelato shop because it was so tasty. I’ll definitely book again the next time I’m in town."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, bi-lingual staff, lunch was amazing, cenotes were beautiful, picked up on time, staff went out of their way to make sure my wife who is Vegan had something to eat even though they had no prior notice of her dietary restrictions. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun filled day in Mexico!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion to see Uxmal, several Haciendas as well as taking a dip in some beautiful cenotes. Polo is an amazing guide who is well informed, funny, and genuinely interested in making your time in Merida memorable."
* A traveler said: "Eduardo is so knowledgeable. The tour was just me and my seven year old daughter. He was patient, considerate and gave her a quiz at the end. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Transportation is good, Guide is very knowledgeable and shared a lot of information. Site is very interesting and light and sound show is also well documented."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Raoul, was friendly, knowledgeable, and gave us as complete a tour of this old Mayan city as imaginable. Also provided a good historical perspective. Afterward, we had a nice, relaxing lunch at a nearby restaurant, which was not too crowded."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Tony (Antonio) Morales went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience. Our family is bilingual (Spanish and English) and we mostly spoke Spanish but Tony was easily able to transition between the two. The tour itself was amazing. I recommend you get an early start and you practically have the sites all to yourselves. The henequen hacienda tour was an unforgettable experience. We were able to see how they processed the plant from the leaves to string. The ruins are also a marvel to look at and climb, the view at the top is an unforgettable one."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide, Mayan at heart, always tries to make your tour and understanding of the Culture a great experience. Tour lasts around 12 hrs but it goes Real quick. Excellent combo Of archeologie, food, historic landmarks, pueblos magicos, ecotourism and Mayab history"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands